+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arc flash training

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by GT Jets View Post
    And at the same time, you have to be careful what you say... You should not be wearing cut resistant glove "all of the time"... a Power tool constitutes almost all types of glove an absolute no no. Trust me with this, literally took two fingers off my left hand because of a poor judgement in protective clothing...

X2 on the contractor rating system. Without a good rating, you could be eliminating from the bidding pool just based on a few lazy people that get hurt because their safety glass are uncomfortable...

I keep a spare pair of tethered ear plugs in my pocket just to flick them at the face of some dumbass that thinks working next to a 125db machine without hearing protection makes him tough or cool.

Still... You should see the looks on peoples faces when you walk out of a mechanical room when you walk out of there wearing a 15 cal/cm arc suit... You would think you had a 15lb booger on your jacket...

GT
    We call that the "bomb suit". Only one of our guys has one, so things are pretty interesting for our high voltage electricians.

Those who paid attention during the training changed how they do things.

Post Likes
    The Electrical Safety and 70EŽ Arc Flash Protection training course is designed to save lives, prevent disabling injuries, and prevent damage to plants, building and electrical equipment.Based on NFPA 70EŽ & OSHA standards, students attending this course will gain an immense respect for the power of electricity.One of the most common examples of an arc flash occurs when an incandescent light bulb burns out.

Post Likes
    The Arc Flash Protection training course is designed to save lives, prevent disabling injuries, and prevent damage to plants, building and electrical equipment.Based on NFPA 70EŽ & OSHA standards, students attending this course will gain an immense respect for the power of electricity.Arc flash protection training course is designed to save lives, prevent disabling injuries, and prevent damage to plants, building and electrical equipment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in