Digital Manometer

I would like to get a digital manometer that will also read negative pressures since I work on a lot of Trane RTU's. Several guys have told me that the digital manometers are not very accurate. I usually use a water tube manometer, but it keeps freezing up. Does anyone know of a good digital one that you would recommend?

Do a search, it's quite a common question around here. Feildpiece and Testo are the most popular.
    I'm getting ready to place an order for a Feildpiece SDMN6 with the built in pump for testing pressure switches.

I have the Testo 510 and just purchase the Fieldpiece SDMN6 for testing pressure switches both are great products.

A Dwyer red guage oil manometer is about as accurate as any of the digital units out there except the Fluke 917(?). I only went to the Fluke because it was more accurate than the Dwyer and I got tired of not finding the oil.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddog320 View Post
    I have the Testo 510 and just purchase the Fieldpiece SDMN6 for testing pressure switches both are great products.
    What I have read about the Testo 510, it doesn't read negative pressure. Is this incorrect?

Do you do things nice because you do things twice?

Check on Dwyers website looks like you can buy direct from them.