Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Obamabums need crowd control already

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...s-control.html

This is only going to get worse. Obamabums need stuff, you have it, and you are going to have to share.

They may be fighting among themselves for now, but you just wait,.. they know where the REAL goodies are.

Obamazombies thread soon to come?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

This type of thing has been going on throughout our history and really has no correlation to who is president.

Unless you have a specific agenda and want to draw one just to use it to bash the current president.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    This type of thing has been going on throughout our history and really has no correlation to who is president.

Unless you have a specific agenda and want to draw one just to use it to bash the current president.
    It probably has more impact today, because now the hordes have Obamaphones to co-ordinate the mobs.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

If a crowd was around my house late at night Id slip over into the woods across the street with my slingshot....lol

Id aim low as to not put anyones eye out....and Id go for car window glass.....

Like some kind of ninja..... or some other stealthy asian bandit...kung fu guy....or maybe be like in the matrix.....here one moment....there the next.... a rain of gravel and 36 cal lead ball terror...
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    If a crowd was around my house late at night Id slip over into the woods across the street with my slingshot....lol

Id aim low as to not put anyones eye out....and Id go for car window glass.....

Like some kind of ninja..... or some other stealthy asian bandit...kung fu guy....or maybe be like in the matrix.....here one moment....there the next.... a rain of gravel and 36 cal lead ball terror...
    Ninja Corny!

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    It probably has more impact today, because now the hordes have Obamaphones to co-ordinate the mobs.
    Touch'e

As a specifiy by product of the current President, the secret service is and has been stretched to their limits for the past 4 years. This has never happened before.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    As a specifiy by product of the current President, the secret service is and has been stretched to their limits for the past 4 years. This has never happened before.
    We never had a black man as president before either.

Of course that wouldn't have anything to do with it?

Right?

Of course not.

Not here in the good ole USA.

We never had a black man as president before either.

Of course that wouldn't have anything to do with it?

Right?

Of course not.

Not here in the good ole USA.
    It shoudn't. Most of DC is black. And those that aren't black are young and support him. And most of DC and the areas in Virginia and Maryland are state, local and, especially, Federal Government Employees. Or those local business within the close areas of DC are being directly supported by the federal government.

Did you know the only place in the country where unemployment doesn't exist as compared to the rest of the nation is DC? And did you know the Federal Government is hiring like mad, especially for the IRS to follow you financial dealings? And did you know that the unemployment rate is far, far greater than shown to the public because most of the job increase being reported are the result of the federal government hiring.

And did you know that the values of DC properties, especially single family homes, continue to go through the roof as your home or your relatives homes decrease?

And did you know that all of their wages and tremendous benefits are being paid for by you? And I'm pretty postive you could not afford for youself and family what you are paying for for the existing federal employees. And while you are doing your research also look up the most recent pay scales of even the most beginning levels of pay for federal employees and then look up the benefits they receive.

And did you know that federal employees get great discounts at just about any place when they travel, rent a car, purchase some products and also are supplied with the top label equipment all at the cost taken from you?

Next time you travel ask the counter person at a top hotel what is the rate for federal employees compared to your rate.

And did you know the last time your leader threatened to stop payment- until he gets his way - to the retired and the military, federal employees were never threatened with the same situation? Did you know that there really does not exist one instance of any federal employee being fired? I'm sure there must be some cases but I have yet to find any.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.

It shoudn't. Most of DC is black. And those that aren't black are young and support him. And most of DC and the areas in Virginia and Maryland are state, local and, especially, Federal Government Employees. Or those local business within the close areas of DC are being directly supported by the federal government.

Did you know the only place in the country where unemployment doesn't exist as compared to the rest of the nation is DC? And did you know the Federal Government is hiring like mad, especially for the IRS to follow you financial dealings? And did you know that the unemployment rate is far, far greater than shown to the public because most of the job increase being reported are the result of the federal government hiring.

And did you know that the values of DC properties, especially single family homes, continue to go through the roof as your home or your relatives homes decrease?

And did you know that all of their wages and tremendous benefits are being paid for by you? And I'm pretty postive you could not afford for youself and family what you are paying for for the existing federal employees. And while you are doing your research also look up the most recent pay scales of even the most beginning levels of pay for federal employees and then look up the benefits they receive.

And did you know that federal employees get great discounts at just about any place when they travel, rent a car, purchase some products and also are supplied with the top label equipment all at the cost taken from you?

Next time you travel ask the counter person at a top hotel what is the rate for federal employees compared to your rate.

And did you know the last time your leader threatened to stop payment- until he gets his way - to the retired and the military, federal employees were never threatened with the same situation? Did you know that there really does not exist one instance of any federal employee being fired? I'm sure there must be some cases but I have yet to find any.
    What does this diatribe have to do with the secret service being stretched to the limit in order to protect the president.

And what was your point originally meant to address?

Or did you just want to get the above post off your chest?

Feel better now?

What does this diatribe have to do with the secret service being stretched to the limit in order to protect the president.

And what was your point originally meant to address?

Or did you just want to get the above post off your chest?

Feel better now?
    Well, so much for intelligence.

Well, so much for intelligence.
    Sorry sum tyme I be slow to cacht it.

but tanxs for tryin any who.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Don't you mean Bushophones?

In 2008 the first application of this program for mobile phones began when a company called Tracfone started their Safelink Wireless service in Tennessee.
    Aha, some say, that’s the same year Obama was elected! Well, that’s true. But the service in Tennessee was launched three months prior to Obama being elected. And that means the discussion and approval of the extension of the program occurred under President Bush’s watch.

So yes it was Bush's program. Started in what many would consider a Red state.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast