Great, Just great, Thanx Obummer - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    When you go to sell your home after 2104, and you find out you cannot sell it without it meeting a hoard of energy efficiency standards... you have to spend $thousands to make it sellable.... it is the govt that put this hardship on you.
    Like what? Do you have an example?
    Always here

"When you go to sell your home after 2104, and you find out you cannot sell it without it meeting a hoard of energy efficiency standards... you have to spend $thousands to make it sellable.... it is the govt that put this hardship on you."

(I would guess you meant 2014)

So existing housing is not grandfathered?

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/gov..._and_trade.htm

Like what... if you knew what was in the Obamacare bill before it was passed, you would know.

Google it...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

That email is TOTAL BS. Not true at all.
    Always here

I do know. No new taxes when you sell your home.
    Always here

Who said anything about taxes?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Stop playing games! Just name three things...........ok.......
    Always here

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    "When you go to sell your home after 2104, and you find out you cannot sell it without it meeting a hoard of energy efficiency standards... you have to spend $thousands to make it sellable.... it is the govt that put this hardship on you."

(I would guess you meant 2014)

So existing housing is not grandfathered?

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/gov..._and_trade.htm
    there is a 3.8% sales tax on selling your home in the Obummercare package. I have couple friends that are real estate attorney's and they both said "right now, I could work 24/7 for the next three weeks, anyone that is thinking about selling is trying to get it done before Jan 1"

that would be a $3800 TAX on the sale of your $100,000 home.....yeaaaa thanx congress
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Why do you not stop playing games...

Seems liberals are all the same... full of hot air until it gets close to home... then they are worried.

You SHOULD be worried... your savior is gonna take you down the same road he will take everyone else down.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    there is a 3.8% sales tax on selling your home in the Obummercare package. I have couple friends that are real estate attorney's and they both said "right now, I could work 24/7 for the next three weeks, anyone that is thinking about selling is trying to get it done before Jan 1"

that would be a $3800 TAX on the sale of your $100,000 home.....yeaaaa thanx congress
    ACtually, I think this applies to folks over the 'rich persons rule' (earns over 200/250K). What folks do not get is: By the time price/wage/stag-flation is over... many folks who are just into 6 figures $100,000) WILL be in that bracket... being the 'rich'.

Ripping off someone else is never a solution... You libs that think you are gonna win at the expense of the rich... well your day is coming.

As to the urban legend stuff... reminds me of Snopes...
    PROVEN TO BE NON-RELIABLE. Only the folks who want to believe in Snopes, do.

Reminds me of that commercial where the ditsy blonde chick says: 'They cannot put anything on the internet unless it is true'... Sheesh...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

WRONG! No tax on that money.
    Always here

So to make sure I have this right, both of these "tax increase" posts meant to terrorize the middle class have been proven bogus but Snopes and Urban Legends are not to be trusted.

I have no idea who snopes is, but that urban legends posted above is bogus. But yes netsalt, that is correct, and may I say that's the first factual statement you posted to date. Congrats! Also the "tax increases" are actually just bringing the TAX back to what it was over a decade ago! (Bush) for the most part.
    Always here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast