Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    You don't even make 10 bucks an hour? You need to get out of that hell hole.
    10.50 to be exact. Which is decent money in the state of Arkansas....sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I appreciate the offer....and Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you as well.

Not going to make that bet, not because I'm afraid of losing...but because I know that I will lose. My beliefs are not based solely off the media but mostly off of people around me. The media can be twisted, but being around someone nearly all day everyday will tell you the truth about them.
    What you are around is pseudo conservatives.... you are ASSUMING they are real conservatives... and you did not read my post carefully... I said "TRUE conservative". You will learn...

The offer to help you succeed stands. I am 60, it is time for me to pass along what the world gave me... wisdom and understanding from experience.

Now lets see if your pride is more important, or your desire to succeed rises to the top...

BTW: Remember what Winston Churchill said: If you are not a liberal when you are young, you have no heart... however: If you do not grow into a conservative, you have no brains.

If someone were to say no, liberals are always right and always will be... in effect they would be saying they are smarter than a person who was a world leader. I would be VERY careful before I backed myself in that corner... not because of having to eat the words... rather because that mindset is WORSE than the loosers you work with and for.

Refusing to being teachable and not wanting to learn and grow... are the critical flaws that literally DESTROY people before they even have a chance. The really sad thing is: they do not realize they are the ones shooting themselves in the foot... it is a pride thing... and a REAL person does not let pride rule their common sense.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Are all business owners conservative?
    Most of the ones that succeed are... yet they are NOT like the goofs you work with and for... you will learn if you want to.

Running the business requires thinking and making decisions. The EXPERIENCE one derives is more valuable than one could ever realize... until they experience it... Yeah, that is kinda a riddle.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

10.50 to be exact. Which is decent money in the state of Arkansas....sad but true.
    Guy, you have WAAAY too much smarts in your head to be working for low wages. Even though you and I disagree politically (I think you will grow and learn), I can see you have a lot of potential... Do not let anyone short-change you... you can do a lot with your life!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

20,000 / 2080 = 9.61

Sorry bout that, thought you made just twenty.

Are all business owners conservative?
    you will be, don't take my word for it. when the bills start pouring in and you don't have enough jobs on the books to pay those bills and your kids are wondering where their next meal is coming from, you'll be come real conservative, real quick.

All those nice charity donations.... gone
    That nice flat screen you wanted for xmas....gone
    Kids/wife get sick.........everything is gone til they are better or worse, you don't make enough to pay for healthcare, but then if you don't pay for healthcare, the government is going to penalize you.
    If YOU get sick or injured.....your done.

So if you last more than a year, come on back and tell us how much you like giving your hard earned income to someone that has not worked for it, like you did.

Good luck, seriously, your going to need it. Starting a business is a scary and exciting thing. It's also pretty cool, especially when someone asks what you do for a living, you can proudly say, I own my own business.

it will help, if your wife/GF has a good paying job. It makes the slow times a little more tolerable and not as scary
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Tell you what: If folks really believe the lies you posted
    Wow!!! That is some powerfully ironic blather coming from the Kaiser of lying pass-along e-mails

Remember that dude named Carnegie... the one who built steel from nothing to making America one of the greatest industrial powers in the world... Well he gave away most of his fortune over his retirement... guy funded literally tens of thousands of libraries all over the world.
    Then there was Henry Ford who brought the motorcar from a rich person's toy to the masses. He started the 40 hr work week and paid his employees over twice what the competition did.

Bet your liberal friends did not tell you about those millionaires...
    No need. We learned in school about robber barons and monopolists and their efforts to ease their guilty consciences and buy their way into heaven by spreading around cash.

Business is not all bad...
    i have yet to see anyone here claiming all business is bad. I doubt if there is a liberal here who would not consider themselves supporters of capitalism.

If someone does not have the experience to personally know... they are not a qualified voice to speak.
    I doubt if someone whose main source of information comes from pass-along e-mails is qualified to speak either.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234