Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JOHN FX05

Question

Need a manual on how to adjust setpoints? We just installed a reznor 100% OA heater for kitchen. Unit will be wired by Tues. Would like to read manual before hand. Could not find a specific manual on Johnson site. Unit is stand alone and ready to go from factory. No downloading needed. Is this a stand alone controller????
    "My hands are for sale"

Yes. It is a stand alone controller. And it is a free-programmable controller. That's why there is not any specific manual on JCI site. Ask equipment producer or the installer.

Wink

Thank you!
    "My hands are for sale"

Unhappy

I will be starting up reznor 100% oa unit this week.
    y bosss received indor controller to mount in kitchen area to controll space temp.
    I understand that the FX05 is pre programed from factory. I went to johnson site to find infor on how to adjust clock and settings with the push buttons on the fx module.

Is there a file on there site with this information???? They have so many files on the fx??? I wanted to read up on controll over weekend.
    Theee LP-KIT006 module came in 7 languages!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shows how to wire it but not how to operate it?????????
    "My hands are for sale"

Wink

mrhvacmechanic,

The info you will need is on the Reznor website. OK

Smile

Okem.
    Believe it or not we waited since Nov to get the controller! There was a debate going on between my boss and there nyc rep..

We were sent a T87F stat from them at first( which they charged us $65). I told my offfice that it was not the proper control. unit called for a 5 wire controller, dc sheiled cable which I ran in NOV.
    Last week I decided to call from the job. I got their tech service in NJ and explained situation. They called and resolved the problem with my boss.

I'll go to rez site and see if I can locate manual. The unit was delivered to another hvac shop in Nov.
    We sent our flatbed truck to pick it up at another contractors shop? Figure that one???
    "My hands are for sale"

Question

Went to rez site as I have before. I can't locate anyting on there site for the operation instructions for the FX05 module.

Unit is an RDH 100% oa direct fired make up unit gas only no cooling.

The manuals they post only tell what happens when you turn the remote panel. Sequence only! Could not find info on using the FX puse buttons??

Okem, can you assist me?
    "My hands are for sale"

Wink

mrhvacmechanic,

Go to the Reznor website, in the search box in the upper right corner type in "FX05". There are two files on the FX05. I believe they are in installation and startup. OK

Did as you said, no info here on control. Its just a bulletin on the fx with economizer???

No other info?
    "My hands are for sale"

mrhvacmechanic,

Check the two files on this link. OK

http://www.rezspec.com/index.php?pag...0012&mod_files[currpos]=000000000029&mod_search[text]=FX05&mod_search[skipsearch]=true

mrhvacmechanic,

Sorry, that link didn't work. Go to that Reznor site, search for "FX05". Click on Installation Manuals and Conversion Kits. The two files will highlight in red. OK

Hmm

mrhvacmechanic,

I hope you can find the pdf files. They are listed just below the economizer bulletin you mentioned. OK

The documents are:CP-MAPS2-D11.pdf and CP-MAPS2-D12.pdf

http://www.rezspec.com/index.php?cms_findmod=mod_search

I appreciate you time and patience OK, but I cant find what you find????

When you put FX05 in search you get 2 titles: FX with econo and anothr group. None of the files you sent are listed
    "My hands are for sale"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast