Information re: CKD HYW7035U chiller

Hello,
    I'm working on the above mentioned chiller and cannot find any performance/technical info. on it. It is cutting out on compressor high temp. alarm. This one is a R-22 system. I haven't gone any further than clean the condenser coil. Suction line was cold to the touch.
    What are the 'normal' operating parameters for this kind of system?
    Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank-you.

http://www.ckdusa.com/ Maybe this will help. Never worked on these either. The suction line being "cold to the touch" isn't enough to tell anybody anything. My suggestion would be to post a set of readings includes actual gauge readings and temps superheat \ subcool etc. What type of compressor is it? What is monitoring the compressor temp? Give some more info.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Thank you very much for the reply.

Yes I agree that what I said about the suction line was not very useful. I'll be going back tomorrow and get all the pertinent data. There were high and low gauges on it, but they were in MPa. This weekend, I learned the conversion formula: 1 MPag=145.037738007psig. Therefore, the pressures were 181H/72L.

OK, here's what I found: High 200-250psi Low 65-80psi. Compressor discharge temp: 150-167deg F. Suction line temp: 50-57deg. f. Liquid line temp: 93-106deg. f. This is a cap tube system, the super heat varied from 5deg to 16deg.. The ambient temp was 65deg. I didn't measure the water temps. It's a three phase system and the amps were: 20L1 21L2 20L3. The compressor label was gone. But it is a hermetic recip. type.
    I've learned that the changes in pressures, etc., are due to the fact that the PLC opens and closes a liquid line solenoid and a hot gas solenoid to keep a tight control on the water temp. The PLC was also modulating the condenser fan .
    While I was checking all this, the unit tripped on "Abnormal water pressure." The water gauge read about 43.5ps. I had shut the unit off,(though there was still power to the PLC, and it tripped another alarm for "Abnormal water pressure" even when the unit was not running?
    There's alot of dust and grit from all the welding, etc. in this factory. I'm wondering if some of that has got into the PLC. There was a fair amount inside the control panel and on the PLC itself. What do you think?
    Thank-you.