Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thRoot View Post
    Its big with the college crowd, ie: people my age. I think it missed the older generations. Especially in the United States

Alot of that Canadian comedy never makes it here. Kids in the Hall for example. I just learned about Trailer Park Boys this past year. Saw "Countdown to Liquor Day" on Showtime. There's a ton of stuff on youtube.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

1st, it looks like kitty jerky in the duct. Nasty, I can only imagine how it smelled weeks prior.

2nd, I Netflixed Trailer Park Boys about a month ago. Funny movie, wife did not share the same feelings. Bubbles is throwed!

CT

Oh, that's DUCT!

What, to a removed yard furnace? The outdoors had me confused.

Love how pet's crawl off to die. But where's the hole big enough to throw a cat through?
    Which makes more sense to you?
    CONSERVATION - turning your thermostat back and being uncomfortable. Maybe saving 5-10%
    ENERGY EFFICIENCY - leaving your thermostat where everyone is comfortable. Saving 30-70%

DO THE NUMBERS! Step on a HOMESCALE.
    What is comfort? Well, it AIN'T just TEMPERATURE!

Energy Obese? An audit is the next step - go to BPI.org, or RESNET, and find an auditor near you.

Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Alot of that Canadian comedy never makes it here. Kids in the Hall for example. I just learned about Trailer Park Boys this past year. Saw "Countdown to Liquor Day" on Showtime. There's a ton of stuff on youtube.
    A third movie has been confirmed. The guy who plays Lahey probably ran out of liquor money!

That Trailer Park Boys was FUNNY!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=pqJpf6tidn0 was the link in the "suggested" videos above it. The guy with the car window ~3 minutes is hilarious!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12