Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    For that to be a solution we would have to kill a thousand times more criminals than we do now. That's as likely as God coming down from the heavens to solve this problem for us.

From Corny's post: Killing them is the best option... Probably not the most "christian" answer.... but it is a solution that ends the problem once and for all.
    (end)

If one would read their Bible... rather than pontificate... one would know this IS both Biblical AND Christian.
    OK Corny... you live in a Bible-belt region of a Bible-belt state (I know folks in Knoxville)... do you have an excuse for not knowing what Scripture teaches about criminals and crime and punishment <grin> What the Bible teaches IS what is Christian... regardless of what pastors and the media says.

Well... again; if one read their Bible... one would know that one day Christ WILL come down here and straighten things out. When... nobody knows. Personally... I would accept now.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

For that to be a solution we would have to kill a thousand times more criminals than we do now. That's as likely as God coming down from the heavens to solve this problem for us.
    Well perhaps corny should advocate a more humane way of doing this like was started in Nazi Germany in the 30's. That is through genetics. Certain criminal behavior was traced to inherited genes and those folks with these genes would get sterilized by the state and denied permission to marry. This was also done in the US and other countries at that time.

This was an interesting concept but is of course extremely un PC and even mentioning it gets one labeled a Nazi, etc. nowadays. There were studies done here in the US also back then but all that stopped and is now taboo. Thank you, thank you very much

"National efficiency was based on the claim that genetically "deficient" people drained the economies of industrious countries; therefore, such people were burdens best eliminated from the gene pool. He points to compulsory sterilization laws during the '20s and '30s in the United States that led to more than 20,000 sterilizations of both men and women by 1935 (over 60,000 by the 1960's".

http://www.monitor.net/monitor/11-14...ticscrime.html

http://www.nytimes.com/1982/01/08/us...inherited.html
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Now that was funny. I would of just let him go,with a roll of paper towels so he could clean his drawers.
    FEN

Shooting them isn’t very realistic but decriminalizing drugs so we can let those non-violent drug users out to make space for violent criminals is a more obtainable solution.

It’s too bad that our government makes so much money on keeping drugs illegal. Maybe the Right needs to give a little in that area? I'm sure Ted would agree because he looks like he snorted some coke before the interview.
    What is the difference between a libertarian and a country club republican? You are both fiscally conservative, but you don't want moral issues on the platform. What is the difference between you and Karl Rove--except I'm guessing KR doesn't smoke pot, but I don't know for sure. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    What is the difference between a libertarian and a country club republican? You are both fiscally conservative, but you don't want moral issues on the platform. What is the difference between you and Karl Rove--except I'm guessing KR doesn't smoke pot, but I don't know for sure. Thanks.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU-8Uz_nMaQ
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    The CC Rep and KR are more greedy (and willing to deceitfully take from anyone to gain) than the libertarian...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Not a bad explanation... however there is one BIG flaw:

What the hi-brow guy is describing is

Libertarianism.. NO liberalism. There is a HUGE difference.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

You didn’t address Ted’s “lock em up” statement.

I live in LA where at least half of the population is unintelligent, unstable, law-abiding people. I would hate to see what would happen if they all decided to care a loaded gun.

What you say about criminals selecting their targets is true, but the discussion doesn’t end there.
    So just legalize dope, so they're all stoned. Good call. That makes alot of sense Cali.....Why are they out to begin with? You all spent your cash on lib programs that just make the problems worse. Will you all ever learn? Ain't lookin' like it anytime soon.....How far in the hole are you out there now???? Yea, I know.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12