Hybrid View

Used commercial industrial hvac vendors

We're looking for parts for some very large McQuay Rooftop Air Handlers. Particularly the fan/blower sections. The Enterprise has the need for replacment parts. They called McQuay out and the powers that be were told that parts are no longer available.

Any leads on companies that buy and sell used industrial and commercial hvac equipment would be appreciated.

Expect nothing, yet expect the unexpected.
    Press on Regardless, Endeavor to Persevere.

You didn't mention where you are located,these guys http://www.hvacx.com/ might be of help.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkH View Post
    You didn't mention where you are located,these guys http://www.hvacx.com/ might be of help.
    Northern Michigan. If they can't find a relacement fan assembly there is talk of using a fan wall.

Thanks for your reply kirk.

Expect nothing, yet expect the unexpected.
    Press on Regardless, Endeavor to Persevere.

Selling used equipment

Good afternoon Snoring Beagle,
    I am currently looking to liquidate a huge inventory of Industrial HVAC equipment, if you are still looking for specific parts or items please send me a list of what you need and i can try to either find or direct you to someone who has what you need.
    Thanks!

for hvac liquidators do you have a phone number

Hey there tcheffro, my contact information is Jordan Forrest and you can reach my personal cell at 603-545-2381. We are working on getting a website up and running so I will keep you posted when we do . Feel free to contact me anytime .
    Thanks