Hello all. New to the site, been in the trade about 15 years. Got a new employer, and we do work on chillers ( air cooled screw, scroll, and recip). How do you know you have proper water flow (gpms) through a chiller?How do you know what it's supposed to be? I appreciate feed back. I tried to do a search on here, but came up empty.