Propagandist Teachers

Unions. I know there are good teachers out there as well as bad, left leaning as well as right. But, when they continue to support and allow their union to issue propaganda crap like this....SHAME ON YOU! What is really scary is that there are many teachers that agree with and support this kind of garbage and they are teaching and indoctrinating our children from Kindergarten through College.

Side note: Interesting that they have to make cartoons; kind of telling of the mentality of the audience.

http://eagnews.org/radical-californi...on-the-poor-2/

http://lonelyconservative.com/2012/1...eachers-union/
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I'll be the first to admit that I am not very educated or sophisticated and even a bit ignorant, but, being raised in commy cali. I can say that a state that gives all it's tax dollars to help illegals take over the state and basically break them could not possibly have any influence on my beleifs. They have to tax the rich because everyone else is broke from the high taxes and constant police harrasment as well as the traffic tickets arriving in the mail as well as unwanted overages that the state imposses on it's allready poor citizens. That's my uneducated opinion.

Come on Gib, how else can the left keep the power if they don't dumb down the general population?

I would love to see a study on voters, age 18-25, comparing public schools and private/home schools. Just to see where the "it's not my fault/it's owed to me" attitude is the status quo.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Come on Gib, how else can the left keep the power if they don't dumb down the general population?

I would love to see a study on voters, age 18-25, comparing public schools and private/home schools. Just to see where the "it's not my fault/it's owed to me" attitude is the status quo.
    I do recall seeing more than one study that has home schooled kids scoring higher than public educated ones. Seems like the more money a school district gets, the worse (graduation rate and test scores) they are.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I do recall seeing more than one study that has home schooled kids scoring higher than public educated ones. Seems like the more money a school district gets, the worse (graduation rate and test scores) they are.
    I'm not thinking of test scores, I was thinking more of their moral standards.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

It's an important problem

We may know this on HVAC-talk, too bad the rest of the nation is blind to this!

This has been around for awhile, before my time, the Republican party knew about a long too. But have we republicans prevailed?
    The School union is pretty mighty.

I'm glad my children are home schooled!!

That makes me sick (The videos)

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    I'm not thinking of test scores, I was thinking more of their moral standards.
    I knew what you were saying, just could not answer it. I suppose my only reply would be google the vids and pictures for the Occupy Wall Street movement. Which you probably have already seen.

Quote Originally Posted by clifpaul View Post
    That makes me sick (The videos)
    Sick and very sad.

I'm glad I don't have any kids. I'd probably go ballistic if I found out my kids were learning that.