Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

I went and got the best furnace filter I could find:
    http://www.filtrete.com/wps/portal/3...glM6195QZQ2Bbl

The one I removed was probably one of the lowest quality ones. That probably wasn't helping anything...

Possibly a good negative air pressure duct cleaning and not from one of those super cheap scammers, look for NADCA certified companies and possibly have the sanitizing spray added to help get the odor out. You may have all the smoke out of the walls but if its circulating in the air you need to get it out and a lot of filters won't stop it. I would also put in the best air filters you can buy and replace them once a month for the first couple of months to see if they can trap any of the airborne particles.
    You also may want to ventilate the house by keeping the fan on the system and opening windows and doors.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

This is the Ask Our Pro's forum. In order to post a response here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. You may ask a question by starting a new thread.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Additional infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.
    Last edited by jpsmith1cm; 01-09-2013 at 07:11 PM. Reason: non AOP member

hvacrmac_2

This is the Ask Our Pro's forum. In order to post a response here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. You may ask a question by starting a new thread.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Additional infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12