No Hope; No Change For the Blacks!

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

I doubt they are going to get the message. He has excellent points, but referring to his fellow blacks as monkeys and slaves is not going to attract much attention. True, blacks suffer the worst under obama and co. , but they have the best selling message of the day whether obama is black or snow white.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Yea he should have left the monkey part out , but being a slave to the democratic party is probably true and a good use of words to get his point across .

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    Yea he should have left the monkey part out , but being a slave to the democratic party is probably true and a good use of words to get his point across .
    Good post there car54. So are you a Democrat or what? From your earlier posts I had you down as a Dem but maybe you are a rare Dem so doesn't blindly follow the Marxist party line or you are some sort of independent.

Inquiring minds would like to know. Anyhow nice to see you on the side of reason here. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK77ppbi8WM
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I would like to nominate that man for president. If he is correct about blacks just voting on color and not on the issues, he would be great to have in office.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

So where was this guy and his message 3 months ago when it may have done some good?

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Good post there car54. So are you a Democrat or what? From your earlier posts I had you down as a Dem but maybe you are a rare Dem so doesn't blindly follow the Marxist party line or you are some sort of independent.

Inquiring minds would like to know. Anyhow nice to see you on the side of reason here. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK77ppbi8WM
    I dont know what i am but i do not follow any party blindly . There are points from both parties that i like but the further away from center things get less i like them . I have voted for dems and repubs in the past so i guess im a independent .

All they have is hope. For what, I don't know......The black community has been voting these people into office for 50 yrs. and their plight is worse now than ever, go figure.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Professional victim really sums it up

Amen Brother