Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Big brother is watching you!

Doesn't the future look bright?

Have a look at this bit....http://rt.com/usa/news/surveillance-...-citizens-178/
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

NO!!!!! think about the volume of e-mails traveling around the internet at anyone second of the day. The FBI/CIA would need a couple thousand servers the size of Rhode Island to check or record every single one. There data base would make Google servers look like a joke.

Now if you were to say to me, the CIA and FBI were targeting specific words or phrases on specific forums ya, That I believe is happening.

But to record and store every single email?? It would literally be a billion e-mails a second? Not to mention all the foreign spam coming into the country. I don't think it can be done.

I think it would be more likely that the FBI would start a track on a specific person should YOU throw up some kind of "red flag"
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Did you watch the vid?

It can and is being done. This guy knows what he is talking about...I have read about him in the past.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/201...nsadatacenter/

Cryptology at its max,very cool. No mention of Ft.Meade hmmm.

Hi there I'm Barack Joe Bama and I approve this build. 5K hammers,20K toilet seats,and 40K circuit boards.
    FEN

Right on mojo!
    -- Confucius

Well Whipster.....you beat me to it. I was going to post that, along with these, last night but my laptop was running so slow I decided to postpone.

Here are "more" headlines/ stories that make me sick, in a sad sort of way.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/12062

http://lonelyconservative.com/2012/1...eachers-union/

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...th-4067713.php

http://www.gallup.com/poll/158978/de...deral-gov.aspx

http://www.transparency.org/cpi2012/results
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Sorry Gibby.

BTW, I just sold my 81 Gibson Ripper today on CL...a guy from Ohio is driving up to get it. Was on for 8 hours and I had 10 people beating down the door. lolz
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    NO!!!!! think about the volume of e-mails traveling around the internet at anyone second of the day. The FBI/CIA would need a couple thousand servers the size of Rhode Island to check or record every single one. There data base would make Google servers look like a joke.

Now if you were to say to me, the CIA and FBI were targeting specific words or phrases on specific forums ya, That I believe is happening.

But to record and store every single email?? It would literally be a billion e-mails a second? Not to mention all the foreign spam coming into the country. I don't think it can be done.

I think it would be more likely that the FBI would start a track on a specific person should YOU throw up some kind of "red flag"
    We already know they, Homeland Security, FBI et. al., targets certain phrases and words. There are now thousands of small drones with cameras flying over cities and rural areas of the U.S. spying on Americans. I find the story highly probable. Look at the secrecy and major achievement of the SR-71 Blackbird. To speculate that the Government is not the first to gain from some sort of new nano technology is not a far reach, nor unheard of.

Watch the show Get Smart....man, that dude had some great toys.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Sorry Gibby.

BTW, I just sold my 81 Gibson Ripper today on CL...a guy from Ohio is driving up to get it. Was on for 8 hours and I had 10 people beating down the door. lolz

No worries. My links provide the viewers ample opportunities to highjack your thread.

Too bad on selling your Bass....hope your getting a better one to replace it. I will never sell my Les Paul. She is my baby. On the same token, I will never sell my Ibanez Roadstar as it was my first electric.

Hmmm...

I read the 'Wired' article a mos or so ago... have been thinking about it on and off... here is what I come to:

On the one hand: All this could be nothing more than the govt tracking activity to uncover terrorist actions before they happen. Not much one can say bad about that...

On the other hand: If indeed every person in the USA (and maybe the world) has a specific 'file' in a HUGE database... Given the corruption of govts in general... I am not sure I trust them to not use the information for personal rather than official reasons. Here is a scenario: Say we elect Mohammed as POTUS (yeah, some would say we already have... that is another well debated thread). Say Mohammed wants to enact Sharia law in the USA (would need to overthrow the Constitution to do so). And lets say Rush (the radio guy) takes this on as a crusade to expose Mohammed. Well, all Mohammed has to do is go to the files, analyze the poo, and build a case for something Rush said or did... then label him a terrorist (remember, under the patriot act if one is labeled a terrorist they no longer have any rights... they can be arrested and held indefinitely without due process of law). Then all of a sudden, Rush is no longer a hinderance to Mohammed enacting Sharia law in the USA. Oh, lets not forget... the govt would get all of Rush's $$$ too...

Now lets look at a scenario closer to home: Say I own a scrap of land in the way of a buddy of the govr who wants to build a shopping mall... well what is to stop the same thing from happening to me?

OR ANYONE ELSE...

Folks; the Constitution was written to protect citizens from govt tyranny (defined as govts having too much control of citizens lives), as well as govt corruption. We DO HAVE govt tyranny and corruption in the USA... all we have to do is take off the blindfolds and look around. And ignoring it will only allow it to grow worse.

We need to wake up... or sooner than later we will look back and realize what we had... and wonder where it went.

Stories like 1984, a host of other novels, even the recent movie 'The Hunger Games' are closer to reality than we realize.

I suspect when the time comes... they will come get me... I am sure MCJO and the other liberals will crow about that... UNTIL they come and get them also... (whoops)
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Thats not that Knew,, I'd be worried about those companies buying up yearbooks,, It's data mining for faces. The gov is looking for hr Best interest(hopefully) , Id be worried about the CYBER blackmail. One example, One days work in the P0rn industry even with Mkup/wig that Face will be traced Very easily especially with FBook already.(speed advancement Link) Do u really trust the the security at the Box stores im sure there's Black hats out there have access to All there cameras They will sell that Vid. And a new form of BRoker will Dispatch that info,, ETC;;;;; Data will be the gold. Very good link There r some people don't even know that there camera is on there,, Look at the feed address's Lack of security like the key thermostat covers that get pryed open.
    http://phys.org/news/2012-11-gbps-hi...s-network.html (
    http://www.viewer-frame-mode.com/
    Name:  fb.JPG
Views: 257
Size:  115.3 KB

IF our general only knew this he's be okay https://burnnote.com/ (I can;t believe he didn't considering his title)

Very little u can do about it except feel safe Because of it.
    Carnivore (email key word grabber )been around for a long time,, Im fine with it I just give it a challenge By shortening words and using Zr0S 4 o's.
    USE duckduckgo.Domain lol

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Doesn't the future look bright?

Have a look at this bit....http://rt.com/usa/news/surveillance-...-citizens-178/
    Dang Cool you got to stop stalking me...lol

I saw that this morning and was going to upload, I need to be quicker..grin

But I do have something even crazier...watch for my post.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Government spying? Get out.

TORONTO -- Some cyber-criminals who disseminate viruses and malware in attempts to hijack computers are beginning to shift their focus.

Your smartphone may be their next target.

A few months ago, the Federal Bureau of Investigation issued a warning to U.S. citizens about growing smartphone threats, named Loozfon and FinFisher, on Android devices.

FinFisher is a far more sophisticated threat, which can essentially take over a phone, allowing it to be controlled and monitored remotely. Hackers can capture images of what is displayed on the phone's screen, record what users type in, and listen to phone calls. The program, which was originally designed for government and law enforcement agencies before being co-opted by nefarious groups, can be run on Android devices as well as iPhones, BlackBerrys, Windows and Symbian phones.
    http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/bus...182496331.html
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast