Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
    Unreasonable is putting yourself into a situation that you know could escalate into violence when there is no earthly or logical reason for you to do so other than you are some dumbass who thinks he is a cop.....

Cops were on the way...... no need to hunt that boy down and corner him like some kind of animal....

Everyone knows how a lone white or asian...unless he is a kung fu asian....or hispanic is going to end up trying to go one on one with a black guy...... Zimmerman knew he was going to have to use that gun to fight off that black kid....and he most likely went into the situation with that gun in his hand.....

Probably raised it up in a threatening manner toward trayvon and this forced trayvon to go on the defensive.....landing a blow to zimmermans face.... Of course Zimmerman may have walked right up to him and shot him first.....then busted himself up with that hand gun.....

Of course DNA evidence will let us in on those details...

Now then... in Zimmermans defense......sort of... If I were in a situation to where I thought someone was going to whip my ass...... Id just shoot them too.... Im an older guy...slow....aint no spring chicken anymore...... and Id just rather send someone straight to hell as have to roll around the ground.... dont know peoples bathing habits.....dont want no blood or other bug ridden body fluids on me...... killing is just easier.

BUT..... I would not go hunting down trouble knowing I was going to have to waste someone...... I would do everything to AVOID that encounter.

Zimmerman made many errors in judgement......Zimmerman pursued this young man without any need....... Trayvon was threatening nobody.....

Zimmerman must recieve punishment.....either by the law....or by some black punk once he gets out of jail.

Id do it tejas style though.... unless Im sure he isnt armed..... just walk up behind him with a ball bat.... thwop.......lol

Ever heard someones noggin crack ??? lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Unreasonable is putting yourself into a situation that you know could escalate into violence when there is no earthly or logical reason for you to do so other than you are some dumbass who thinks he is a cop.....

Cops were on the way...... no need to hunt that boy down and corner him like some kind of animal....
    Your expert witness is wanted by the Sanford Police, please contact them immediately so they can charge Zimmerman with the appropriate charges

Everyone knows how a lone white or asian...unless he is a kung fu asian....or hispanic is going to end up trying to go one on one with a black guy...... Zimmerman knew he was going to have to use that gun to fight off that black kid....and he most likely went into the situation with that gun in his hand.....

Probably raised it up in a threatening manner toward trayvon and this forced trayvon to go on the defensive.....landing a blow to zimmermans face.... Of course Zimmerman may have walked right up to him and shot him first.....then busted himself up with that hand gun.....
    the Long Island Medium wants to know your secrete to seeing the future, some wall street types also would like to have a word with you on your clairvoyance

Of course DNA evidence will let us in on those details...

Now then... in Zimmermans defense......sort of... If I were in a situation to where I thought someone was going to whip my ass...... Id just shoot them too.... Im an older guy...slow....aint no spring chicken anymore...... and Id just rather send someone straight to hell as have to roll around the ground.... dont know peoples bathing habits.....dont want no blood or other bug ridden body fluids on me...... killing is just easier.

Oh good, now you turn into a Keyboard bad*ss, just another tough guy with no one to fight

BUT..... I would not go hunting down trouble knowing I was going to have to waste someone...... I would do everything to AVOID that encounter.
    Not according to the statement above...tough guy

Zimmerman made many errors in judgement......Zimmerman pursued this young man without any need....... Trayvon was threatening nobody.....
    yep, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.....or is he, we shall see

Zimmerman must recieve punishment.....either by the law....or by some black punk once he gets out of jail.
    Justice will be done, it starts in June of 2013

Id do it tejas style though.... unless Im sure he isnt armed..... just walk up behind him with a ball bat.... thwop.......lol

Ever heard someones noggin crack ??? lol
    spoken like a true coward? the only time you ever heard a noggin crack was when your mom dropped you on your head
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Yeah but, he was acting suspicious. Who would be out in the rain unless they were up to no good? Zimmy probably prevented a rape or even a killing of an innocent to occur.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Thank you for trying to get personal there jmac......

jmac.... the new glenn......

Zimmerman is the only coward I know of in this thread.... Of course we all know that new yawk is the chest bucked out all talk and no action state.... mumblers.....lol

No wonder you cant get anything done up there.....nobody can even understand what their own family is mumbling about.

YO humbskump blompgosh untun ooga booga ayyyyy parumph bumph shrumph.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Zimmerman is the only coward I know of in this thread.... Of course we all know that new yawk is the chest bucked out all talk and no action state.... mumblers.....lol

No wonder you cant get anything done up there.....nobody can even understand what their own family is mumbling about.

YO humbskump blompgosh untun ooga booga ayyyyy parumph bumph shrumph.
    <shaking my head> inbreeding should be outlawed down there

After reading the last few pages... I think either Brian is playing games (and you guys are falling for it)... or he really needs to learn some common sense.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    After reading the last few pages... I think either Brian is playing games (and you guys are falling for it)... or he really needs to learn some common sense.
    I think there are a couple of people doing that, But I need a good laugh.

Yea it seems like some are bored and just stirring the pot .

As far as acting suspicious maybe some one following him , ive walked in the rain to get home and as far as preventing a rape or something thats the best one yet. printer 2 are you stirring it up also ?

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    As far as acting suspicious maybe some one following him , ive walked in the rain to get home and as far as preventing a rape or something thats the best one yet. printer 2 are you stirring it up also ?
    Stranger things have happened.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Stranger things have happened.

I think someone needs to dig up some info on floridas stand your ground law and post it. If I get a chance this morning I will do some googling.... but you other guys are free to do some digging too....

Ive read some things but they were opinions on the law and not the exact law itself.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast