Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
Results 66 to 78 of 248
  1. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,819
    Okay jmac.... zimmerman is gonna get rich off of killing that boy....

    Hooray for zimmerman...... another american gets rich thru lawsuits....... yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    Hopefully the courts will throw it out....and hopefully NBC will stand their ground and not give in to this deadbeat.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  2. #67
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,308
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Okay jmac.... zimmerman is gonna get rich off of killing that boy....

    Hooray for zimmerman...... another american gets rich thru lawsuits....... yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    Hopefully the courts will throw it out....and hopefully NBC will stand their ground and not give in to this deadbeat.
    your ignorance of the situation is astounding. Your tone suggests that I am over joyed that Zimmerman will "get away" with murder. Your tone could not be further from the truth.

    What I want is justice. Right--wrong---win---lose, I want the system to work and Do NOT want people like you and the media jumping to conclusions or trying to sway public opinion


    NBC willfully and with malice of forethought altered the 911 tape and publicized it to sensationalize a tragic situation and to defame Zimmerman. I might point out that NBC made point of calling Zimmerman A WHITE MAN when he clearly is Hispanic.

    That is not only unethical, it's illegal.
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  3. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,189
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    your ignorance of the situation is astounding. Your tone suggests that I am over joyed that Zimmerman will "get away" with murder. Your tone could not be further from the truth.

    What I want is justice. Right--wrong---win---lose, I want the system to work and Do NOT want people like you and the media jumping to conclusions or trying to sway public opinion


    NBC willfully and with malice of forethought altered the 911 tape and publicized it to sensationalize a tragic situation and to defame Zimmerman. I might point out that NBC made point of calling Zimmerman A WHITE MAN when he clearly is Hispanic.

    That is not only unethical, it's illegal.
    I agree with Jmac... what NBC did was spin the facts to create the biggest sensationalism... what media sells. And I agree it is not excusable... they literally had NO regard for the damage they would do to society as well as individuals in the process. They should be sued to the point of going broke.

    Who is to blame... In GA's opinion: We the people are to blame... if we chose to follow only media sources that are committed to keeping the facts straight... the others would get in line.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  4. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,819
    Yes, I believe that many on here want Zimmerman to win the case because trayvon was black.... Same with the michael dunn/ air jordan shooting.....

    Both situations in my opinion were instigated by the ones who did the killing....and they both killed unarmed innocent men....who didnt deserve to die.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  5. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,624
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Yes, I believe that many on here want Zimmerman to win the case because trayvon was black.... Same with the michael dunn/ air jordan shooting.....

    Both situations in my opinion were instigated by the ones who did the killing....and they both killed unarmed innocent men....who didnt deserve to die.
    Well corny everyone is entitled to an opinion and you seem to want to express yours 24/7 just to piss off everyone even when there is no solid evidence to back yours. You should refrain from your great opinions till you have facts to support them.

    More of the truth is coming in everyday now on Zimmerman and it all points to him being assaulted by Martin and calling for help. But no matter he is White and therefore has to be guilty. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  6. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well corny everyone is entitled to an opinion and you seem to want to express yours 24/7 just to piss off everyone even when there is no solid evidence to back yours. You should refrain from your great opinions till you have facts to support them.

    More of the truth is coming in everyday now on Zimmerman and it all points to him being assaulted by Martin and calling for help. But no matter he is White and therefore has to be guilty. Thank you, thank you very much
    All the evidence I have seen points to an armed zimmerman chasing and confronting trayvon.....

    Yep.. Trayvon probably struck the first....and only blows..... but it wouldnt have ever come to that if zimmerman had just stayed in his vehicle and waited for the law.

    Senseless killing of an unarmed man...... at the hands of some yahoo who couldnt defend himself without a gun.

    Of course... trayvon was a black kid..... and unless you are another black guy.... there just isnt any other defense other than a gun....

    Do you have any solid evidence to back your opinions Glenn ???, nope....you sure dont.

    And you are fairly liberal in giving your opinion around here too......

    Its a free country..... everyone has a right to their opinion even though some of you on here dont believe that....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  7. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,819
    Go to my "Another Gas Station Shooting" thread Glenn.... we can agree on that thread...... Tell us how you would punish that old guy in the wheelchair....lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  8. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,117
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    All the evidence I have seen points to an armed zimmerman chasing and confronting trayvon.....

    Yep.. Trayvon probably struck the first....and only blows..... but it wouldnt have ever come to that if zimmerman had just stayed in his vehicle and waited for the law.

    Senseless killing of an unarmed man...... at the hands of some yahoo who couldnt defend himself without a gun.

    Of course... trayvon was a black kid..... and unless you are another black guy.... there just isnt any other defense other than a gun....

    Do you have any solid evidence to back your opinions Glenn ???, nope....you sure dont.

    And you are fairly liberal in giving your opinion around here too......

    Its a free country..... everyone has a right to their opinion even though some of you on here dont believe that....
    Here is my thought. I am making up a fictional scenario for comparison. If there is something that some citizen sees that looks like suspicious behavior involving my shop or home.. Does he have a right to go investigate? I would say YES. And I am glad he would. Now does he have a right to carry a gun? I would say YES. And I think that would be prudent with the suspicious activity thing going on.

    What is wrong with my thinking here?

    You admit Martin attacked Zim, but somehow do not think he had a right to defend himself with a gun. What am I missing?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  9. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Here is my thought. I am making up a fictional scenario for comparison. If there is something that some citizen sees that looks like suspicious behavior involving my shop or home.. Does he have a right to go investigate? I would say YES. And I am glad he would. Now does he have a right to carry a gun? I would say YES. And I think that would be prudent with the suspicious activity thing going on.

    What is wrong with my thinking here?

    You admit Martin attacked Zim, but somehow do not think he had a right to defend himself with a gun. What am I missing?
    The way I see it is Zimmerman put himself in that situation by getting out of his car to follow Martin. He felt safe doing so because he was packing. He knew if he let someone else throw the first punch he would be legally entitled to shoot them dead. Therefore Zimmerman’s response was a setup.

    To me Zimmerman’s concealed gun created that situation. If Zim had his gun drawn when he approached Martin, similar to a policeman showing his gun on his hip, it is likely a brawl wouldn’t have occurred.

    Giving people the ability/right to “think someone dead” is too much power in this crazy world. Maybe it comes from adults that still want to play 'cops and robbers'.

  10. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,624
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Go to my "Another Gas Station Shooting" thread Glenn.... we can agree on that thread...... Tell us how you would punish that old guy in the wheelchair....lol
    That one is a slam dunk corny. There are witnesses, video, etc. We all agree on who is guilty here. In the Zimmerman case that isn't so. There you have a zealous prosecution who is pushing this case due to political pressure and refused to release any info that would exonerate Zimmerman until just now and are still holding back.

    It is not against the law or common sense to carry a fire arm for self protection corny and it appears that he didn't use or show it until he was fixing to become a vegetable with his brains getting pounded into the concrete. There is no evidence presented so far that he was the aggressor or for that matter any that would show what really happened just the contrary.

    He could have just as easily have lost site of the hoodie stalking around looking for a place to break into while high on dope. Then he was walking back to the car and was blindsided by Martin.

    Funny thing though if Zimmerman had whipped the gun out would have Martin jumped him broke his nose and was pounding his head into the concrete before he shot Martin. I doubt that. Anyhow I'm not saying what has happened. I will say that you nor anyone else can say based on the evidence so far that Zimmerman is guilty beyond a doubt of anything, other than the obvious, a White man (Hispanic if you will) shooting a Black man and that is apparently a PC crime unless you are already mortally injured I guess.

    Just let it go corny until all the evidence is released by the prosecution and so far that is all supporting Zimmerman. Yeah you won't convince anyone here of your opinion since everyone can look up all the evidence they want to on the internet and use a little logic and common sense. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  11. #76
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,308
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Yes, I believe that many on here want Zimmerman to win the case because trayvon was black.... Same with the michael dunn/ air jordan shooting.....

    Both situations in my opinion were instigated by the ones who did the killing....and they both killed unarmed innocent men....who didnt deserve to die.
    your ignorance is astounding? Your not stating your opinion, your demanding everyone acknowledge your statement as fact.

    Quit frankly, you may as go to work for NBC or Al Sharpton. You all ready convicted them
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  12. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,392
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Just let it go corny until all the evidence is released by the prosecution and so far that is all supporting Zimmerman.
    Funny you can keep giving your, or should I say Zimmerman’s, account of how it went down but others cannot give opposing views. Do you see a little bias in that?

    Who other than Zimmerman can validate that Zimmerman was indeed walking back to his car away from where he last saw Martin when he was supposedly ambushed?

  13. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Here is my thought. I am making up a fictional scenario for comparison. If there is something that some citizen sees that looks like suspicious behavior involving my shop or home.. Does he have a right to go investigate? I would say YES. And I am glad he would. Now does he have a right to carry a gun? I would say YES. And I think that would be prudent with the suspicious activity thing going on.

    What is wrong with my thinking here?

    You admit Martin attacked Zim, but somehow do not think he had a right to defend himself with a gun. What am I missing?
    Zimmerman called the law, they were on their way..... Zimmerman should have ended it right there.

    No need to chase that boy down and continue to scare him and aggravate the situation.... Nobody was in danger....

    I see strangers coming thru our neighborhood all the time...... I dont confront each and every one of them and ask them what the heck they are doing. If I think they are up to no good.....then I call the law and remain in my yard or go back in the house.

    We dont know how that whole thing went down.... from the photo of zim it looks like trayvon got in a lucky punch...even though there is no dna from zim on trayvon..... which could.....and I said could...... mean that zimmerman used that pistol to bust himself up....

    and yes... zimmerman has every right to defend himself but in this case he was persuing that boy and he had that boy scared and in an excited state.....

    This whole thing just should have never happened.... Zimmerman must be punished in some way so that people will know that you just cant go looking for trouble and when you find it just shoot your way out of it and get away with it.

    3-4 years in the pen....maybe 6..... no longer ever allowed to own a gun...... and maybe some other stuff to basically ruin his life.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event