Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9121314151617181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Yep, the killer with a judge for a father is back. Yet, his unarmed victim that he stalked and shot to death is not ever going to be able to come back. I'm sure that justice will be served.
    I listened to his father during an interview. Something was wrong with his sympathetic nature, feeling for the victim, his evasion from certain details and just his overall demeanor. Then at the end of the interview they said he was a judge. It all became crystal clear.

The first person to come to mind was Joran van der Sloot and his sleazebag judge of a father.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I listened to his father during an interview. Something was wrong with his sympathetic nature, feeling for the victim, his evasion from certain details and just his overall demeanor. Then at the end of the interview they said he was a judge. It all became crystal clear.

The first person to come to mind was Joran van der Sloot and his sleazebag judge of a father.
    Good comparison. Regardless of whether or not the 17 year old was a model citizen, it was not up to Zimmerman to stalk him down, confront him and kill him after his confrontation illicited a reaction from his victim.

If what Zimmerman did is ok to do, I've got a lot of people on a list who I will start Zimmermanning.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Good comparison. Regardless of whether or not the 17 year old was a model citizen, it was not up to Zimmerman to stalk him down, confront him and kill him after his confrontation illicited a reaction from his victim.

If what Zimmerman did is ok to do, I've got a lot of people on a list who I will start Zimmermanning.
    Martin should not have snuck up on zimmerman from behind and tried to beat him to death,

we do not know what happened.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Well...thanks to your alls hero zimmerman, that guy who shot air jordan davis and this conneticutt wacko...... guns are not going to be around to blame in the future cause fiendstein and her pals are probably going to end up spanking the american gun owners and take their guns away.

Thanks George...... you big p***y
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Well...thanks to your alls hero zimmerman, that guy who shot air jordan davis and this conneticutt wacko...... guns are not going to be around to blame in the future cause fiendstein and her pals are probably going to end up spanking the american gun owners and take their guns away.

Thanks George...... you big p***y
    I fear you may be right on that one!

Yea get ready to hand in your assault rifles .

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Martin should not have snuck up on zimmerman from behind and tried to beat him to death,
    Since Zimmerman is a liar, we don't know that to be true.

I think the prosecutions will dissect the 911 tape and Zimmerman's claimed footsteps that night and will be able to throw out every word from his mouth.

We pick and choose what we want to believe. I choose to believe Martin when he told his girlfriend on the phone that “he’s got me cornered.”

Quote Originally Posted by hydra View Post
    I fear you may be right on that one!
    Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    I do not think so... Maybe a slap on things like AR's or AK's... however the average hunting rifle, shotgun, handgun...

GA will be SERIOUSLY surprised if they take them all. THAT IS UNLESS:

Those who watch these things know: There is a treaty the UN (united nations) is pushing around... to disarm the entire world except governments. Hillary is on record as saying she will sign the US onto it. If so... then UN troops from a different country will be going around attempting to collect guns...

Hopefully this does not happen... as if it does I fear it will not turn out well in the USA.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    Not to be impolite...but you sir have been snookered. The only people that have assault rifles are law enforcement, government and a very few specially licensed gun owners. Just because a weapon looks like an assault weapon does not make it so. Go to the toy store and look at the toy guns and BB guns that look like the real thing. Same thing applies.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Well i have been snookered before .

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/08/au...s-america-don/

You can fact check what's going on in Australia or the UK from many sites but it doesn't take a rocket surgeon(Frank Caliendo pun) to figure out what position the criminals will take on gun control---they are in FULL support!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn7bk...&feature=share
    This is from a former gun control advocate who did the unthinkable--she investigated the matter on her own. She armed herself with facts instead of propaganda and emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Since Zimmerman is a liar, we don't know that to be true.

I think the prosecutions will dissect the 911 tape and Zimmerman's claimed footsteps that night and will be able to throw out every word from his mouth.

We pick and choose what we want to believe. I choose to believe Martin when he told his girlfriend on the phone that “he’s got me cornered.”
    I was being sarcastic. I agree we don't know what happened,
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/08/au...s-america-don/

You can fact check what's going on in Australia or the UK from many sites but it doesn't take a rocket surgeon(Frank Caliendo pun) to figure out what position the criminals will take on gun control---they are in FULL support!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn7bk...&feature=share
    This is from a former gun control advocate who did the unthinkable--she investigated the matter on her own. She armed herself with facts instead of propaganda and emotions.
    Good post Hearth! I particularly like the video, it went to a few other forums...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9121314151617181920 LastLast