Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 691011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 196 to 208 of 248
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I can't even assume the people arguing on this thread have taken four minutes out of their lives to listen to the 911 tape? Something tells me you haven't even listened to it, otherwise you would be curious of the location of the altercaton in respect the location of Zimmerman's car.

    Yeah well brian some of us have a life. I'm sure God will give justice here to who ever deserves it the most. If that is all they got then they never should have arrested Zimmerman.

    Can't ever forget the "jury" found OJ innocent with all the evidence in the world against him except for a signed confession but then the roles were reversed and you know what happens then. OJ finally got some justice though throug his stupidity. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    The gaping hole in your post is that the media affects about .00001% of court cases. However they bring attention to the only court case the public follows in a year, so we think it is a big deal. What net effect do they really have on court cases overall. So one guy like Martin or Zimmerman does not get a fair trial, it’s no big deal in the scope of things. Do you know how many people get screwed in the courtroom every day that involve no media bias?

    Martin and Zimmerman have been selected for our entertainment, not for a stellar example of how fair and just our legal system can be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I can't even assume the people arguing on this thread have taken four minutes out of their lives to listen to the 911 tape? Something tells me you haven't even listened to it, otherwise you would be curious of the location of the altercaton in respect the location of Zimmerman's car.
    WHOAH... So one guy does not get a fair trial does not matter to you... did you REALLY say that? D*MN, I just cannot believe anyone in America... much less someone that thinks they have any understanding of this country, could be sooo totally out of touch. I am almost speechless... and you know for GA that takes a HUGE thing.

    The point is for you to NOT assume... I guess folks have to spell things out to some folks... they either are dense as lead or dumb as a parrot.

    The gaping hole in your posts is you did not hear me. I was not talking about the courts, I was talking about public opinion. An individual who is too proud to self examine and think beyond the tip of their nose... is a person who is as easy as a child to manipulate... are you one of those? Someone that thinks they are all knowing... yet is being yanked around like a little child or a puppy dog.

    Now if public opinion cannot be affected by the media; why do they move a trial out of the area now and then?... oh yeah, because it is not reasonably possible to get unbiased jurors. Put 2+2 together dude... that is if you are smart enough to...

    Or is this another of those times where someone could care less the outcome of the discussion... they are just playing?

    Tell you what Brian, PROVE to the ARP forum you are not just playing?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  3. #198
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    It strikes me as odd that Martin would run from Zimmerman then double back and mug him to the point of wanting to murder him on the spot as Zimmerman described.
    Brian I respectfully disagree. Martin, like so many blacks with victim mentality was raised to hate whites. Like so many other blacks, the white folks are the ones still holding the black man down and not giving him his fair chance. They are full of hatred and revenge. And of course nobody likes to be interrogated while they are walking in the neighborhood. I used to walk at 0300 in the morning, and I would carry a baseball bat to defend against dogs. Well, some people driving by didn't like it, and one guy questioned me. He asked, "Can I help you?" I rather angerily said, "No, no you can't". Then the guy called the police on me. And I'll tell you something else. If Zimmerman had not shot Martin, Martin would have completely walked and not been charged with anything even though he was the one who throw the first punch and continued to punch. Zimmerman, IMHO, was 100% justified in firing. I actually wonder why he waited so long to fire. Now Rev. JJ types want to play Martin off as a victim even though Martin was the aggressor and threw the first punch. Blacks just simply don't EVER want to take responsibility for their actions because for the past 45 years it has been so easy to blame "whitey".

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,698
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Brian I respectfully disagree. Martin, like so many blacks with victim mentality was raised to hate whites. Like so many other blacks, the white folks are the ones still holding the black man down and not giving him his fair chance. They are full of hatred and revenge. And of course nobody likes to be interrogated while they are walking in the neighborhood. I used to walk at 0300 in the morning, and I would carry a baseball bat to defend against dogs. Well, some people driving by didn't like it, and one guy questioned me. He asked, "Can I help you?" I rather angerily said, "No, no you can't". Then the guy called the police on me. And I'll tell you something else. If Zimmerman had not shot Martin, Martin would have completely walked and not been charged with anything even though he was the one who throw the first punch and continued to punch. Zimmerman, IMHO, was 100% justified in firing. I actually wonder why he waited so long to fire. Now Rev. JJ types want to play Martin off as a victim even though Martin was the aggressor and threw the first punch. Blacks just simply don't EVER want to take responsibility for their actions because for the past 45 years it has been so easy to blame "whitey".
    JUST THE FACTS PLEASE.......

    So you were there exreo ??? How do you know travon was raised to hate whitey ??? Just cause your folks brought you up to hate based on skin color doesnt mean that travons parents did.....

    AND.... How exactly do you know trayvon threw the first punch..... Could have been old zimmerman lurching out at travon and missing..... which then gave trayvon every right to brain that wanna be cops noggin....

    Old zimmerman probably thought he could land a lucky shot on trayvon and get that gun drawn and in trayvons face before trayvon could strike back..... but he missed with his punch....and knowing that a white man or a hispanic man is just no match for blackman in a fistfight..... he had get that gun out as soon as he could and kill that boy.

    As Ive said earlier.. I dont think zimmerman set out to kill trayvon..... but once you swing on a black man....or a black boy..... you are going to have to kill him before he messes you up like you have never been messed up before.....lol

    Anyhow.... Keep living in fear of the black man.....he just loves all the power you give him.... and all the white gals you send running for him....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,368
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yeah well brian some of us have a life.
    Unbelievable. We are 200 posts into this and you haven’t even listened to the 911 tape and you say there are not facts for us to make determinations on. WOW!

    Try pushing the keyboard aside and listening to the 911 tape and then watch the video of Zimmerman walking through the housing tract while giving the police a blow-by-blow of that night. What you will see is that Zimmerman did pursue Martin after 911 told him to stand down. His description of when he made certain statements to 911 did not line up with where he claimed to be at the time. It is also very sketchy that Martin ambushed him.

    Funny how people here are more than willing to speak in generalities but won’t do the homework to go into detail. They say there are no facts because they are too lazy to pursue or evaluate the facts.

    'I'll just wait for Zimmerman's attorney to spoon feed me what I want to hear.'

    And GA has the nerve to say I am here playing games?

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,014
    What is on the 911 tape is irrelevant to other than the JURY in Zimm's trial.

    And yes... thinking "I" am SOOO important I get to try someone in the court of public opinion is... well ARROGANT.

    The court of public opinion is nothing more than mob rule...

    Brian, do you want mob rule?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,368
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    What is on the 911 tape is irrelevant to other than the JURY in Zimm's trial.

    And yes... thinking "I" am SOOO important I get to try someone in the court of public opinion is... well ARROGANT.

    The court of public opinion is nothing more than mob rule...

    Brian, do you want mob rule?
    So you won't listen to the tape either. Afraid your CCW partner didn't make such a good representation for the cause?

    As far as the "court of public opinion" and "mob rule", it did a better job than the biggest, most expensive case in US history...the OJ Trial.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    So you won't listen to the tape either. Afraid your CCW partner didn't make such a good representation for the cause?

    As far as the "court of public opinion" and "mob rule", it did a better job than the biggest, most expensive case in US history...the OJ Trial.
    What you are saying is beyond reason or even reasonable... or even rational.

    Have you ever seen what mob rule does... it gets drunk and gets wound up with dangerous emotions... and does something really STUPID and WRONG. Racism, Bigotry, Lynchings, and a host of other injustices happen when mob rule prevails. MeThinks you are not old enough to have seen or experienced that... if you had it would scare the POO out of you. This may be another of those times you need to experience something the hard way to understand... because at this point you do NOT understand.

    Brian it is CLEAR to us that have experienced life... have CCW permits, training, and have been in 'circumstances'... that you, sir, do NOT know what you are talking about. They say there is a time one quits talking to a fool... it is not worth the time. Brian, communicating with you is reaching that point.

    If you were smart... you would stop and listen to what you are saying... If not... well we will sit back and allow you to remove any doubt as to your understanding or lack there-of. You have the opportunity to redeem yourself... take that opportunity wisely.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    What is on the 911 tape is irrelevant to other than the JURY in Zimm's trial.

    And yes... thinking "I" am SOOO important I get to try someone in the court of public opinion is... well ARROGANT.

    The court of public opinion is nothing more than mob rule...

    Brian, do you want mob rule?
    Curious case. The truth is nobody knows what actually happened in the actual confrontation with zim/martin, just peripheral supporting facts about the guys & incident.

    I do hope proper justice is done. But I really think both zim and martin are creeps we could do without. No tears from me either way.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  10. #205
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    JUST THE FACTS PLEASE.......

    So you were there exreo ??? How do you know travon was raised to hate whitey ??? Just cause your folks brought you up to hate based on skin color doesnt mean that travons parents did.....

    AND.... How exactly do you know trayvon threw the first punch..... Could have been old zimmerman lurching out at travon and missing..... which then gave trayvon every right to brain that wanna be cops noggin....

    Old zimmerman probably thought he could land a lucky shot on trayvon and get that gun drawn and in trayvons face before trayvon could strike back..... but he missed with his punch....and knowing that a white man or a hispanic man is just no match for blackman in a fistfight..... he had get that gun out as soon as he could and kill that boy.

    As Ive said earlier.. I dont think zimmerman set out to kill trayvon..... but once you swing on a black man....or a black boy..... you are going to have to kill him before he messes you up like you have never been messed up before.....lol

    Anyhow.... Keep living in fear of the black man.....he just loves all the power you give him.... and all the white gals you send running for him....
    Just the facts? And then you go on to blab a bunch of nonsense that you have no way of knowing if it is a fact or not? My parents raised me to hate blacks? That's a fact? Once you liberals get angry, your sense of logic and reason goes out the window.

    A certain large percentage of blacks want to charge a white man or a hispanic with racism if there is a conflict. Our society makes it so easy for blacks to do this. When they level their false accusations of racism, no one ever defends themselves or takes up the fight. No one in the media does it. You are not suppossed to be allowed to do it on a bulletin board like this, but this board seems to be an exception. Did you see the video of the black thug in downtown Philly just come over and coldcock a white teacher at a school in downtown Philly about a month ago? This black kid did it because it was a sport to him and his friends. It was in the media for about a day, and then swept under the rug. A lot of blacks still have bitterness towards whites, and Trayvon Martin was one such black. His old man had the same attitude. These people are looking to hurt white folks or Hispanic folks if they have the opportunity. They are referred to as "blacks with attitudes". I promised K-fridge I would not use the N-word, and I am not. They can ruin your whole day, and there are a lot of them out there.

    Shopping mall in Melbourne, Australia:


  11. #206
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL.
    Posts
    120
    I truly believe this has little, if anything, to do with race and everything to do with the legal use of "lawful self-defense". Zimmerman, while an idiot, was under no obligation to "stand down". 911 operator gave wise advise but that is not the same as a direct command from law enforcement. He foolishly chose not to heed that advise. When and if the physical aggression started, who was the aggressor and was Zimmerman in fear of his life or "great bodily harm" as Florida law allows for? These are the real questions that quite frankly, we don't yet know the answers to. Diving into these race war conspiracies, while possibly true, are pointless to this conversation. Any person who attacks me or my family will find himself confronted with lethal force regardless of skin color!

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    S.E. Pa
    Posts
    6,161
    I don't know about the rest of you but I'm really getting sick of Corny discussing race or skin color somehow in every post. Is that all you live for? Grow up and move away, please. Again, I ask the Mods to consider his consistent racial twist to every situation. It should have no place here.

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,368
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Have you ever seen what mob rule does...
    What you referred to as “mob rule” is when the public forms an opinion on a case prior to the trial. There is nothing wrong with that. And of course I don’t condone the actual definition of mob rule.

    If you had the guts to listen to the 911 tape and then watch Zimmerman describe how things went down that night you’d be better equipped to discuss this and give an opinion. But for some reason that is too much work or too much information for you. It’s easier to sit back and speak in generalities.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 691011121314151617181920 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event