Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 143 of 248
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,021
    I think you figured out the lady...

    Sadly, church folks are easy to fool... at least some of them. Just say a few catch phrases and wear a cross... and you have them under your power... which is what most of these polecats want....power.

    I would not trust that lady as far as I could spit... that is, into the wind... This whole thing is rigged... it is a media circus. IMO, what it is for; is to divert attention AWAY from other things happening in govt we really SHOULD be paying attention to; like BHO wanting to abolish the debt ceiling, or congress wanting to lower the $200/250K definition of rich down to $150/200 or even $100/150... YES, that is being talked about as I type... just not reported by the media.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Really, then how do you explain the following:

    Not a fact. All we know for a fact is that Zimmerman got out of the car.
    You mean a truck.

    Anyone can play dumb about what they heard on the tape but it clearly shows that Zimmerman got out of his truck when Martin ran out of his sight. You can hear the heavy breathing, the wind and the shuffling. The 911 operator even noticed he was running after Martin so he told him not to chase him. The only fact is that we do not know when Zimmerman stopped chasing Martin.

    Saying something is not a fact does not make it so. Please name an instance when a life was lost while acting unreasonably and within the law and the person’s only defense is that he wasn’t breaking any laws.

    911 Operators are trained to handle those types of situations. I found nothing wrong with the way the call was handled. Nor do I think they make minimum wage. Saying he was talking to the police is closer to the truth than saying he was not talking to the police.

    Zimmerman DID pursue Martin on foot PROBABLY for longer than he has admitted.

    Zimmerman even voiced contempt for that type of person “always getting away.”

    You want me to believe that Martin originally ran from Zimmerman then climbed into a tree and ambushed him as he walked the 100’ back to his truck. Ridiculous! (I know, now jump all over the tree and 100' statement because you have nothing else to come at me about.)

    That tape is very damning for Zimmerman regardless of how much you like what he did.

    If you were black you would be one of those saying the state had no evidence on OJ.

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,375
    I just listened to more tapes.

    Zimmerman is asked “are you following him” Zimmerman answers “yes”.

    Zimmerman says “these a$$holes always get away.”

    He is also heard saying under his breath what sounded very much like “f’n coons.” Just after he says “he is heading for the back entrance.” It is either f’n goons or f’n coons. If it is coons, it makes it a racial case.

    The lady who was on 911 listening to the altercation described them as “young guys.” (referring to the one calling for help). He sounded very young to me too, as it was probably Martin. A voice analysis will tell though.

    If Martin was the one calling for help over and over and ends up dead, it is a slam dunk for the prosecution. Maybe even second degree too.

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,551
    Funny Brian, you still make up things as you go along. The "fact" as you say that Zimmerman was running after Martin does not mean that he caught up with him, found him and confronted him as you said this is not a "fact". Also you don't think much do you, saying that 911 operators make more than minimum wage and they are more like cops than not. This is the South and public servants don't make hardly anything especially if they have low level jobs like a 911 operator. In Atlanta that is only $8.25 an hour barely $1.00 over minimum wage and its is no different in FL. They are only trained to take info on 911 calls not act as cops. Martin's dad said at first that didn't sound like my son calling for help. Of course now he says it was his son because he wants to get Zimmerman and money. I guess now you think Zimmerman was on top of Martin. What other "facts" do you have now?

    I guess I have to post what you said is a "fact" again so here it is. This is how you feel and that doesn't make it a "fact". Thank you, thank you very much

    So you think Zimmerman would have approached Martin alone, in the dark, for no immanent reason...... Not a fact

    Just because something is legal does not make it reasonable or prudent. Reasonable supercedes legal in any court of law. Not a fact

    .... It is all about why he approached Martin in the first place. Not a fact


    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,551
    I sure hope Zimmerman gets at least some non PC jurors who go with the actual evidence and not how they feel are the "facts" and make the prejudiced prosecutors prove Zimmerman guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Instead of him having to prove he is innocent beyond all doubt which would be the case of some on here I'm afraid. Thank you , thank you very much

  6. #136
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,287
    Just because something is legal does not make it reasonable or prudent. Reasonable supercedes legal in any court of law.


    This statement just cracks me up. Im going to guess you have never been in trouble with the law, other than a traffic ticket.

    Let me give you an example of how wrong this statement is. In NYS we are still using and controlled by the 1994 Assault Weapons Act. (Thats right, we are the only state in the Union still using it. ya no one around here gets it either)

    Anyway, In NYS we can not legally own a 20, 30 or 40 round Magazine for any semiautomatic carbine (AR-10, AR-15, AK-47, SKS)made AFTER 1994 we CAN own 10 round magazines, here's the catch.


    If the weapon or Magazine was made PRIOR TO SEPT 13TH OF 1994, both are perfectly legal to own. If they were made AFTER Sept 13th 1994, they are illegal to own.

    Now we are talking about the EXACT SAME PRODUCT. So if a magazine manufacture made a product on Sept 12~~~~Legal, the next day the EXACT SAME product is now Illegal.

    If you get caught with a 30 round POST BAN (After Sept 13, 1994) Magazine it's 5 YEARS IN JAIL. I dare you, I challenge you take NYS to court, hold up a magazine in court, made before Sept 13 and one after and tell a judge it's UNREASONABLE to throw you in jail for identical products made on the exact same assembly line 24 hours apart.

    See how fast you end up in jail. If you honestly think "REASONABLE" or common sense supersedes the law, you sir are in for a very rude awakening
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    tip of the mitt
    Posts
    1,974
    that's where a engraver comes in " made in 1990" LOL.To be honest I own many high capacity magazines and I've not seen a date of manufacture.

    You're going to frighten the crap out of these liberals with all this gun talk. About the only thing that scares them more is freedom.
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny Brian, you still make up things as you go along. The "fact" as you say that Zimmerman was running after Martin does not mean that he caught up with him, found him and confronted him as you said this is not a "fact". Also you don't think much do you, saying that 911 operators make more than minimum wage and they are more like cops than not. This is the South and public servants don't make hardly anything especially if they have low level jobs like a 911 operator. In Atlanta that is only $8.25 an hour barely $1.00 over minimum wage and its is no different in FL. They are only trained to take info on 911 calls not act as cops. Martin's dad said at first that didn't sound like my son calling for help. Of course now he says it was his son because he wants to get Zimmerman and money. I guess now you think Zimmerman was on top of Martin. What other "facts" do you have now?

    I guess I have to post what you said is a "fact" again so here it is. This is how you feel and that doesn't make it a "fact". Thank you, thank you very much

    So you think Zimmerman would have approached Martin alone, in the dark, for no immanent reason...... Not a fact

    Just because something is legal does not make it reasonable or prudent. Reasonable supercedes legal in any court of law. Not a fact

    .... It is all about why he approached Martin in the first place. Not a fact


    Since me and the media are full of fallacies and only you possess the facts I have a question for you. What distance from Zimmerman’s truck was the altercation?

    Zimmerman did pursue Martin on foot but was told to stand down. He ran for about five seconds, or about 100’ before he was told to stop pursuing him. If the altercation was more than 100’ from his truck then it is clear Zimmerman continued to pursue Martin, disregarding the 911 Operator’s instructions.

    Next, state a case when acting unreasonably, not breaking any laws leads to taking a life has been absolved because no law was broken? Acting reasonably is the foundation of any court case, not whether you acted within the law. As I said before, acting within the law does not supercede acting reasonably. Just because something’s legal does not mean you can do it.

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post


    This statement just cracks me up. Im going to guess you have never been in trouble with the law, other than a traffic ticket.

    Let me give you an example of how wrong this statement is. In NYS we are still using and controlled by the 1994 Assault Weapons Act. (Thats right, we are the only state in the Union still using it. ya no one around here gets it either)

    Anyway, In NYS we can not legally own a 20, 30 or 40 round Magazine for any semiautomatic carbine (AR-10, AR-15, AK-47, SKS)made AFTER 1994 we CAN own 10 round magazines, here's the catch.


    If the weapon or Magazine was made PRIOR TO SEPT 13TH OF 1994, both are perfectly legal to own. If they were made AFTER Sept 13th 1994, they are illegal to own.

    Now we are talking about the EXACT SAME PRODUCT. So if a magazine manufacture made a product on Sept 12~~~~Legal, the next day the EXACT SAME product is now Illegal.

    If you get caught with a 30 round POST BAN (After Sept 13, 1994) Magazine it's 5 YEARS IN JAIL. I dare you, I challenge you take NYS to court, hold up a magazine in court, made before Sept 13 and one after and tell a judge it's UNREASONABLE to throw you in jail for identical products made on the exact same assembly line 24 hours apart.

    See how fast you end up in jail. If you honestly think "REASONABLE" or common sense supersedes the law, you sir are in for a very rude awakening
    Isn’t what you are describing called “grandfathering”? It is a very common way of changing requirements. One year it is allowed, the next it isn’t.

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Since me and the media are full of fallacies and only you possess the facts I have a question for you. What distance from Zimmerman’s truck was the altercation?

    Zimmerman did pursue Martin on foot but was told to stand down. He ran for about five seconds, or about 100’ before he was told to stop pursuing him. If the altercation was more than 100’ from his truck then it is clear Zimmerman continued to pursue Martin, disregarding the 911 Operator’s instructions.

    Next, state a case when acting unreasonably, not breaking any laws leads to taking a life has been absolved because no law was broken? Acting reasonably is the foundation of any court case, not whether you acted within the law. As I said before, acting within the law does not supercede acting reasonably. Just because something’s legal does not mean you can do it.
    Wow Brian, what "fact" are you using to say that Zimmerman who is over weight and out of shape can run 100' in 5 seconds. That would be the equivalent of running a 100 meters in 15 seconds. Do you know the fact that up through the 60's the world record was 10 seconds for the 100 meters and now it is down to 9.58 seconds. Carl Lewis' best is 9.93 seconds.

    I don't pretend to know or guess how far Zimmerman can run in 5 seconds but I sure know it couldn't be 100'. What other great "facts" can you come up with? The world is round is basically round and that is a fact but you have so many "facts". I wonder where you went to school or did you? I don't pretend to have the "facts" in this case nor will I invent any but I sure don't like others inventing facts to back up their PC prejudices in the Zimmerman case.

    Why do you insist in confusing civil law with criminal law. Do you even know the difference between the two. I doubt it. You will throw the kitchen sink here to prove your biased beliefs. What is "reasonable" is used in civil cases like in a possible law suit against Zimmeraman and the condo association. Please try and understand this "fact".

    Now you tell me, show me, here in this forum on your next great "factual" post where reasonable has trumped legal in a criminal case. You said it, I didn't so you have to prove it. I don't. Please back up your assertion with some real "facts" it that is possible in your PC world. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  11. #141
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,551
    You know even if Zimmerman was a track star and had track shoes there is no evidence that Zimmerman confronted Martin as you stated. As Friday said "just the facts mam, just the facts". Thank you, thank you very much

  12. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Isn’t what you are describing called “grandfathering”? It is a very common way of changing requirements. One year it is allowed, the next it isn’t.
    Is grandfathering 'reasonable'?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  13. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Wow Brian, what "fact" are you using to say that Zimmerman who is over weight and out of shape can run 100' in 5 seconds. That would be the equivalent of running a 100 meters in 15 seconds. Do you know the fact that up through the 60's the world record was 10 seconds for the 100 meters and now it is down to 9.58 seconds. Carl Lewis' best is 9.93 seconds.

    I don't pretend to know or guess how far Zimmerman can run in 5 seconds but I sure know it couldn't be 100'. What other great "facts" can you come up with? The world is round is basically round and that is a fact but you have so many "facts". I wonder where you went to school or did you? I don't pretend to have the "facts" in this case nor will I invent any but I sure don't like others inventing facts to back up their PC prejudices in the Zimmerman case.

    Why do you insist in confusing civil law with criminal law. Do you even know the difference between the two. I doubt it. You will throw the kitchen sink here to prove your biased beliefs. What is "reasonable" is used in civil cases like in a possible law suit against Zimmeraman and the condo association. Please try and understand this "fact".

    Now you tell me, show me, here in this forum on your next great "factual" post where reasonable has trumped legal in a criminal case. You said it, I didn't so you have to prove it. I don't. Please back up your assertion with some real "facts" it that is possible in your PC world. Thank you, thank you very much
    So after all that filler about people's weight and the hundred yard dash you can't even say where the altercation took place in respect to Zimmerman's truck?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event