Unreasonable is putting yourself into a situation that you know could escalate into violence when there is no earthly or logical reason for you to do so other than you are some dumbass who thinks he is a cop.....

Cops were on the way...... no need to hunt that boy down and corner him like some kind of animal....

Everyone knows how a lone white or asian...unless he is a kung fu asian....or hispanic is going to end up trying to go one on one with a black guy...... Zimmerman knew he was going to have to use that gun to fight off that black kid....and he most likely went into the situation with that gun in his hand.....

Probably raised it up in a threatening manner toward trayvon and this forced trayvon to go on the defensive.....landing a blow to zimmermans face.... Of course Zimmerman may have walked right up to him and shot him first.....then busted himself up with that hand gun.....

Of course DNA evidence will let us in on those details...

Now then... in Zimmermans defense......sort of... If I were in a situation to where I thought someone was going to whip my ass...... Id just shoot them too.... Im an older guy...slow....aint no spring chicken anymore...... and Id just rather send someone straight to hell as have to roll around the ground.... dont know peoples bathing habits.....dont want no blood or other bug ridden body fluids on me...... killing is just easier.

BUT..... I would not go hunting down trouble knowing I was going to have to waste someone...... I would do everything to AVOID that encounter.

Zimmerman made many errors in judgement......Zimmerman pursued this young man without any need....... Trayvon was threatening nobody.....

Zimmerman must recieve punishment.....either by the law....or by some black punk once he gets out of jail.

Id do it tejas style though.... unless Im sure he isnt armed..... just walk up behind him with a ball bat.... thwop.......lol

Ever heard someones noggin crack ??? lol