Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    No I am not. I am going off what we know already like:
    The cops told Zimmerman not to approach Martin. He did it anyway.
    not according to the 911 tape, Z was returning to his car after he lost sight of Martin

Martin was out of Zimmerman’s sight so he pursued him on foot.
    again, not according to the 911 tape.

Martin was not committing a crime at the time of the altercation.
    on this we agree
    Zimmerman is a liar.
    He is also a wanna-be cop.
    On this we agree

The jury will hear a lot of Zimmerman’s history and how he MAY HAVE created that altercation which resulted in him having to kill someone. A justified shooting, which it might be, does not get him off the hook.
    THIS is what everyone is waiting for. Guessing and supposition won't accomplish anything. Wait for the trial and we will get all the information we could want

I’ll ask you this. Do you think a small female cop would approach a black guy in a hook in a dark area alone in the middle of the night when all she has is her gun to subdue the guy? I say no. She would wait for backup. Common sense and rational thinking is what Zimmerman seems to lack…along with enlarged testicles.
    I say you don't know any female cops
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Most people that get off the ships go to Downtown Long Beach. You're right, it is not very impressive. You should have come my way a bit to Belmont Shore or Seal Beach. Much, much nicer.
    I can't recall Belmont Shore but as a lad I went to Seal Beach often. I spent about a year working in San Pedro in a Bakery, doing Millwright work. Long Beach is just that.....a long beach and it covers allot ground.

I spent most of my adult time in the Newport Beach area and south of it. Cattle boats don't you know.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Jack Cashill is a guy I trust and not a BSer. He gives a good account (not too long) about what happened that night. It seems Martin smoked a joint before he went back to the house. Also, it seems that Martin did blind side punch Zimmerman in the face. Martin's old man initially said that it wasn't his son crying out for help. Then he changed his tune. This article came out today, and it is a very good read--not too long:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/what-happ...ans-acquitted/

I think by the time this is all said and done the media is going to look like a bunch of incompetent fools, I mean worse than they do now. If thats possible.
    LOVE has four letters

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I think by the time this is all said and done the media is going to look like a bunch of incompetent fools, I mean worse than they do now. If thats possible.
    Not to mention those on this forum who have "witnessed" the scene that night and know all the "facts" of who attacked who, who was the aggressor, etc. Some should testify as to what they have witnessed since they appear to know all the facts in this case. LOL.

You know most liberals have all the answers and as usual those "facts" are always on the PC down to the last detail. Just an observation here. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

You know most conservatives have all the answers and as usual those "facts" are always on the PC down to the last detail. Just an observation here. Thank you, thank you very much .

This case has nothing to do with political leanings except for people who make it that way . Innocent untill proven guilty .

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    This case has nothing to do with political leanings except for people who make it that way . Innocent untill proven guilty .
    Very true. I think Glen was more directing his liberal comment to the media, which I don't think anyone would deny leans to liberal viewpoint.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

I thoroughly agree with this...

What concerns me is the way liberals (and to a degree conservatives) try to hold court in the media. That would all go away if the public would get over the tabloid mentality and simply say:

"We in America have a court and jury system... when the jury tries the defendant, we will know whether he is guilty or innocent. Until them... talk is speculation... actually destructive speculation... mose like gossip. I am NOT interested in gossip... only the decision of the courts."

Most conservatives I know think this endless babbling about who did/said this/that... is in reality a gossipy mentality... like a bunch of little girls with nothing worthwhile to do...

Are we a bunch of little girls gossiping... or are we men that lead by example?

The answer is borne out in behavior... not in talk...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Innocent until proven guilty.
    For both of them.

But I will say that if NBC is editing tapes to favor Martin it makes it hard to even form a preliminary opinion of what really happened.

NBC should be held accountable! Both sides edit enough with what they choose to report, let alone how they report it.

For both of them.

But I will say that if NBC is editing tapes to favor Martin it makes it hard to even form a preliminary opinion of what really happened.

NBC should be held accountable! Both sides edit enough with what they choose to report, let alone how they report it.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/zimm...mily-attorneys

In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks and Benjamin Crump.
    Like I said before even if Zimmerman goes to jail, he will be a very rich inmate.
    LOVE has four letters

sadly there have been other black kids shot since this incident and that is sad but what is sad also, is it didn't make the news. This incident had to be exploited.
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

I dont think you can sue a tv reporter or a news source for reporting "edited" or even made up facts or lies.... about a news story.

I dont believe they can slander someone on the news..... but they can come pretty close with the first amendment umbrella over their head to protect them.

I believe zimmermans lawyers have already told him this and that is the reason why he is now trying to sell his autograph for money instead of trying to squeeze some money out of the media.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast