Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Taaaa-Daaaa he's back, in living color

http://globalgrind.com/news/george-z...-graphic-photo

Of course, this will never make it to main stream media. They all ready crucified him.
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Goody.... the resurrection of trevor...

It was on abc and nbc yesterday....maybe even sunday night......not completely sure about sunday night though.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    http://globalgrind.com/news/george-z...-graphic-photo

Of course, this will never make it to main stream media. They all ready crucified him.

Sure looks like a broken nose to me. Thank you, thank you very much

"I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Sure looks like a broken nose to me.
    As Zimmerman laughingly says “but you should see the other guy.”

He's going down.

Do you think they'll give Zimmerman the "what for" to keep the black community from rioting?

I think Angela Corey and that Pam Biondi babe are a couple of pieces of work. 2nd degree murder? Just more proof that women shouldn't be in charge--especially if they're victim's rights advocates like these two babes.

But man you can bet Treyvon's ole man is seeing $$$$$$$ signs.

I think what is classic about this case if the question of whether or not blacks are going to begin to take responsibility for their actions and the consequences of their actions or is a black going to get away with blaming whitey one more time? Only in this case whitey is a Hispanic guy. You can bet the left will fight like crazy to convict Zimmerman. In this case the left will be the two prosecutor babes and probably a liberal court judge. His only chance is that there is one hardcore conservative (like me) that will vote to convict on a much lessor charge or vote for no conviction at all. Do ya'll think Zimmerman is guilty?

NO. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Do you think they'll give Zimmerman the "what for" to keep the black community from rioting?

I think Angela Corey and that Pam Biondi babe are a couple of pieces of work. 2nd degree murder? Just more proof that women shouldn't be in charge--especially if they're victim's rights advocates like these two babes.

But man you can bet Treyvon's ole man is seeing $$$$$$$ signs.

I think what is classic about this case if the question of whether or not blacks are going to begin to take responsibility for their actions and the consequences of their actions or is a black going to get away with blaming whitey one more time? Only in this case whitey is a Hispanic guy. You can bet the left will fight like crazy to convict Zimmerman. In this case the left will be the two prosecutor babes and probably a liberal court judge. His only chance is that there is one hardcore conservative (like me) that will vote to convict on a much lessor charge or vote for no conviction at all. Do ya'll think Zimmerman is guilty?
    I think the Murder 2 charge is appropriate, the burden of proof is much harder for the state to prove than Negligent Homicide . It gives Mr.Z a better chance of not being convicted. Your right, Mr Martin is seeing dollar signs, so is his lawyer. But i don't think they will see anything unless Mr Z is convicted of Murder2

Mr. Z will come out the big winner even if he is convicted. He has a law suite against NBC and Al Sharpton that should be (almost) a slam dunk.

as far as MY opinion goes as to Guilt or innocence, doesn't matter. I'll wait for June 10th or sometime thereafter to see how this transpires
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

Mr. Z will come out the big winner even if he is convicted. He has a law suite against NBC and Al Sharpton that should be (almost) a slam dunk.
    I sure hope you are correct!!!!!!
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

I think zimmerman now went after him with the full knowledge that he was going to kill that boy that night.

Seems like the zim had a very interest in what it was like to kill someone as has been reported by one of his ex cop friends who has stated that all zimmerman wanted to talk about was the time his ex cop friend killed a kid and got away with it.

Anyhow.... we will find out everything we want to know next summer when the trial begins.... think its in june or july...
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

"I think zimmerman now went after him with the full knowledge that he was going to kill that boy that night."

There you go thinkin again.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    "I think zimmerman now went after him with the full knowledge that he was going to kill that boy that night."

There you go thinkin again.
    Yeah, no surprise here. We all know how corny thinks. Whenever a White dude shoots a Black man its the White man's fault, case closed. Thank you very much

Anyone that has formed an opinion, guilty or innocent, at this point needs to re-think there views IMHO. None of us know all the facts/ evidence. We only know what the media, police and prosecuting attorneys have allowed us to know. One thing is for sure, this case has been, and will continue to be, politicized for self serving gains.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

The way I see it is Zimmerman approached Martin with full knowledge that he could easily fall back on his gun for defense. That is how guns create situations like this. They give you iron balls and people end up dead unnecessarily. His gun influenced him to not show any prudence or wait for the cops.

It’s a fact that Martin would still be alive if Zimmerman waited for the cops like he was told.

Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast