+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Back pack by toolpak for hvac

Post Likes

Back pack by toolpak for hvac

I service many roof top units and this bag does the trick me. its top quality!!!
    Its not for everyone but if you go up alot of ladders its safer and easier than a bag with a shoulder strap. I have the original pak and love it.

Go to toolpak.com

Its a good option the the veto bags.

Post Likes
    Had one years ago and really liked it.

Post Likes
    I've had bad luck with these type of bags. Number one I always tend to overload it. I prefer a smaller bag for diagnostics. After finding the problem I go back to the truck and throw any additional tools into a Klein bucket. I then will rope it up to the roof. Works nice for me.

Post Likes
    First thing how can you speak on a specific tool bag if you never had the one I'm talking about! This bag is high quality and has been around for dome time. Many military technicians use this bag. Its great I have had mine for a few years. Its ideal for me since 80% of my work is commercial roof top units. Nothing gets wet in heavy rain as its water proof except zipper areas.

Post Likes
    I've got one, if you don't zip it up right it will open up and dump all your tools, I use it to carry my laptop clipboard and folders when doing blower door tests.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Justhowe View Post
    I've had bad luck with these type of bags. Number one I always tend to overload it. I prefer a smaller bag for diagnostics. After finding the problem I go back to the truck and throw any additional tools into a Klein bucket. I then will rope it up to the roof. Works nice for me.
    I feel the same way. I don't think I've ever taken my entire tool bag on a roof.

glad it works for you though wpruden.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by wpruden View Post
    First thing how can you speak on a specific tool bag if you never had the one I'm talking about! This bag is high quality and has been around for dome time. Many military technicians use this bag. Its great I have had mine for a few years. Its ideal for me since 80% of my work is commercial roof top units. Nothing gets wet in heavy rain as its water proof except zipper areas.
    Calm down dude. Howe was just making a statement that he wasn't a fan of the backpack style. I know that I am not either. I have tried them a few times and had the same problems. I put too much stuff in them. We do mostly hospital and school/college work, so it is on roofs all summer. I don't think it is a brand thing with me, I just don't like the backpack style. Howe was just saying the same.

Post Likes
    Your right, I apologize we are in this great field of ours. My bad! You guys and ladies have a Blessed Christmas and new year.

Post Likes
    I have the clc back pack and it was somewhat cheap, no padding on back side, used it once, now its somewhere in my garage. I recently bought the Klein at Carrier for about $60 and its got great padding at the back part and rubber base and as usual I overload it, I can't help it, I have to take half of svc van with me even if I don't need the extra tools, I just chalk it up as exercise.

Post Likes
    backpacks suuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk duuuuuude.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Justhowe View Post
    ditto

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by wpruden View Post
    I service many roof top units and this bag does the trick me. its top quality!!!
    Its not for everyone but if you go up alot of ladders its safer and easier than a bag with a shoulder strap. I have the original pak and love it.

Go to toolpak.com

Its a good option the the veto bags.
    The new Klein backpack is a viable solution for you. You'll like it a lot more than the toolpak.

however, that toolpak tankpack is pretty cool
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Post Likes
    I have the large CLC backpack (which I use everyday) and the new-ish Klein pack. They are both loads better than the Toolpak.

Post Likes
    I worked with a guy who did some pm work in downtown chicago. He told me that he would have to park far away from jobs sometimes, and the CLC backpack was a real lifesaver.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    backpacks suuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk duuuuuude.
    Judging from your avatar I'd guess you are more of the belly pack type

Post Likes
    just bought a klein backpack, haven't used it yet, but looks like it will work very well. i'm gonna use it for diagnostics mainly, and try not to overload...

i really like the rubber on the bottom, a feature it has over the CLC

p.s. i think i'm gonna buy me a tank pack!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in