Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Same old broken record from Glenn

Nothing about his posts ever changes.

Same ole rhetoric. Commie this Marxist that.

They know there is not any "Real" proof that Carville said it so they just post that they "FEEL" it is true and therefore it should be accepted as fact.

Who would have thunk they would do such a thing?

Certainly not GA. He would never post something without verifying it first.

Yeah, Right.
    Yeah we can count on you to follow me or GA around trying to agitate when we do our best just to ignore you but you make it hard being the troll you are always have to try and start something.

I just ignore your whacked out posts phrasing Obama and pushing your happiness that the alien Marxist anti American won. That is until you decide to post some more of your trash directed at me because you don't like my low opinion of the leaders of the Democratic Party or should I say "Marxist" Party.

I have no idea why you feel compelled to express yourself 24/7 on this forum. As I have said before your aren't going to convert anyone here much less win any friends so just let it go and get a life for heavens sake. Have a good night. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Obama won. How and why the GOP ever agreed to bringing up the tax issue (fiscal cliff) until after the election was a mistake that they will NEVER repeat, ever. It was a brilliant move by Obama. They actually believed Romney had it the bag right to the night of the election. Priceless.

100 electoral votes, BAM

Thank you, thank you very much.

Put a glass of milk on top of the television when james carville is on and it will sour..... in an instant.

Dont even think of putting a sandwich up there.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Put a glass of milk on top of the television when james carville is on and it will sour..... in an instant.

Dont even think of putting a sandwich up there.
    Well we can agree on that. I think Carville is the most caustic repugnant loud mouth who has ever been on TV. Makes you want to take a baseball bat to his head. LOL.

Oh and lose the Santa Clause avatar there corny. A clown avatar would suit you to a Tee. That would be you. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Anybody ever come up with a genuine source for the story like a video,news paper article or something . Untill some one does, this story is a no go. This story seems to be at least 3 months old and came from a blog .

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    Anybody ever come up with a genuine source for the story like a video,news paper article or something . Untill some one does, this story is a no go. This story seems to be at least 3 months old and came from a blog .
    Funny you know the truth hurts even if Carville didn't say it. But look who the majority are who voted for Obama. Yeah that is a fact IMHO. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Yeah. Look at all 63, 714, 092 of them!

Thank you, thank you very much.

Nothing hurts because there seems to be no truth in this . What are the majority who voted for obama ?

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    .................... What are the majority who voted for obama ?

I'll be nice, lets just say misfits and let it go at that. See I can be civil here. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yeah we can count on you to follow me or GA around trying to agitate when we do our best just to ignore you but you make it hard being the troll you are always have to try and start something.

I just ignore your whacked out posts phrasing Obama and pushing your happiness that the alien Marxist anti American won. That is until you decide to post some more of your trash directed at me because you don't like my low opinion of the leaders of the Democratic Party or should I say "Marxist" Party.

I have no idea why you feel compelled to express yourself 24/7 on this forum. As I have said before your aren't going to convert anyone here much less win any friends so just let it go and get a life for heavens sake. Have a good night. Thank you, thank you very much
    So let me understand you correctly.

You can say and post anything you want yet I am not allowed to rebut it?

Typical do as I say not as I do attitude with you. Exclude and condescend.

All one sided.

But you are right about one thing.

Not letting you go without contention when you post your commie/marxist rhetoric.

That you can count on.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

This is his life Glenn... if he had a life... he would not be here as much as he is.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

This thread sure is a bag of crap . I guess its the rebubs turn to bash on the president since bush got it for 8 years . Have fun im out of here because this is pointless .

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    This is his life Glenn... if he had a life... he would not be here as much as he is.
    You're here more then me so what does that say about you?

I have a great life.

Beautiful wife, wonderful kids, great job and profitable business.

And you guys to chat with.

Hope you all are equally blessed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast