Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Seems like even the insiders say DEMS are not the brightest lightbulbs i the chandeli

James Carvell, famous for running campaigns for DEMS, spoke out...
    He said what us conservatives have been saying for a LONG time...
    Folks who vote DEM are the easiest to manipulate...

James Carville Says 80% Of Democrats Are Politically Clueless
    October 16, 2012 — Article for “The Rat”

RESPECTED DEMOCRAT OPERATIVE SPILLS HIS GUTS ON WHAT HE THINKS OF HIS PARTY
    [IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JOHNMO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01 \clip_image001.jpg[/IMG]
    James Carville, Democrat political consultant extraordinaire – and former Bill Clinton campaign manager, has astonishingly come out and said what all good Republicans have known for decades: Not only are most Democrats politically clueless; they’re easily manipulated by the puppet masters of their party as well. Wow. James Freaking Carville. Of all people. Here’s an excerpt, as quoted by Amazon.com:
    “Ideologies aren’t all that important. What’s important ispsychology.
    The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do islay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.
    Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don’t have a clue as to political reality.
    What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want.
    The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic operative instead of a Republican was because there were more Democrats that didn’t have a clue than there were Republicans.
    Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If you’re smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is. That’s why I’m a Democrat. I can make the Democratic voters think whatever I want them to.”
    One thing about Carville, he’s not been afraid through the years of pointing out Democrat faults. He only consults with them for money....like the reason for Clyde Barrow’s affinity for banks. But this is different, this amounts to a total description of the strategy of the Democrat’s quintessential “political lie”:
    Liberals saying things they know aren’t true for the sole purpose of exploiting the “less-than-informed” for political gain.....the Democrat Manifesto.
    Bravo, James Carville – and thanks for the validation of what is obvious to so many.
    (end)

So you folks that voted for DEMS this time... how does it feel to know the folks who run your party think you are dumb and easy to manipulate?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Doesnt say much about america....

This was passed around back before the election and nobody could ever come up with a source for it.....lol

So really..... Who is it that doesnt have a clue ??? Who is a member of the herd of the illiteratti....???

Anyhow... Id say over 80 percent of americans are clueless when it comes to politics..... they vote dem or rep because thats who their daddy voted for or for some other just as ignorant reason.

Some of the most outspoken political blowhards I hear at work and about town.....dont even vote.....

Now thats stupid....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I know you IGNORE me but I showed in another post how this rumor got started and that it has been completely debunked. Living in the bubble must be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I know you IGNORE me but I showed in another post how this rumor got started and that it has been completely debunked. Living in the bubble must be tough.

Well the truth of the actual statement is sure right on even if that dastardly James Carvell didn't actually say it. I will vouch for that so help me God. Cut GA some slack here salty, the bottom line is that most logical folks can't argue the truth that the mean IQ of Democrats is so low that the military would probably wouldn't let you join. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well the truth of the actual statement is sure right on even if that dastardly James Carvell didn't actually say it. I will vouch for that so help me God. Cut GA some slack here salty, the bottom line is that most logical folks can't argue the truth that the mean IQ of Democrats is so low that the military would probably wouldn't let you join. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much
    Rumors or not... The facts as I see them remain...

James Carevell, one of the DEM's campaign guys, says:

DEMS are easy to manipulate.

Now until someone can come up with something more substantial than Snopes (a liberal organization known to lie repeatedly... just like DEMS), then as far as I am concerned the statement reported as spoken by James Carvell is true (both what he said and that he said it).

Sorry Salty... your attitude of everything is subject to spin... does not fly this time.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Rumors or not... The facts as I see them remain...

James Carevell, one of the DEM's campaign guys, says:

DEMS are easy to manipulate.

Now until someone can come up with something more substantial than Snopes (a liberal organization known to lie repeatedly... just like DEMS), then as far as I am concerned the statement reported as spoken by James Carvell is true (both what he said and that he said it).

Sorry Salty... your attitude of everything is subject to spin... does not fly this time.
    Link to credible source or it didn't happen. A made up piece of s**t it just that - no spin needed.

I respectfully disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Link to credible source or it didn't happen. A made up piece of s**t it just that - no spin needed.
    Since I challenged you Salty... i chose to read your reply. If you had bothered to read the whole post as it was presented, you would have found a link to Amazon news service... I have seen you use Amazon... so I guess a source is credible when you want it to be... yet not when you do not want it to be...

Just more DEM spin.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Right on g & G!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

A blog or a discussion forum on amazon are not news sources.... there are a thousand blogs out there with the same story....

When we hear one of the tv news folks like hannity or beck or one of those guys mention it....and get a response from carville we will know its true.

It is funny though how people as stupid and ignorant as the dims have managed to pretty much exterminate the republican party. You are not going to be able to tell them apart in months to come as pug candidates begin to cater to the black folks and hispanics with free handouts and entitlements to those who wont work....but may just vote for them.

looks like the meek are inheriting the USA..... the meek and stupid....lol

Dont argue with GA there, netsalt..... that guy aint playing with a full deck....

that third person stuff....all the emails.... that boy just aint right.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Since I challenged you Salty... i chose to read your reply. If you had bothered to read the whole post as it was presented, you would have found a link to Amazon news service... I have seen you use Amazon... so I guess a source is credible when you want it to be... yet not when you do not want it to be...

Just more DEM spin.
    As I had pointed out weeks ago (and your link confirms this) this was posted in a forum on amazon attributed to "Who Dat Nation" please go to your link and then go to the bottom of the page where you can select the next page. You will find another post from "Who Dat Nation" that states "If Carville didn't say it, I'll bet he thinks it and believes it.
    But guess what, the word is out. He has to prove that he didn't say it and he doesn't believe it. "

Sounds like a plant, oh and the links he used - one has been scrubbed and the other goes to another forum. Hardly proof.

You Guys will fall for anything. I bet you think The Onion is a real source of info, did you know Kim Jong Un was voted the sexiest man of the year? Other low information folks did. (in North Korea)

Corey, You appear to be as ignorant as the Dems you're defending if you don't realize the press is working 24/7 to help the commie loving Dems get elected by not reporting the truth just like you all the time. Thank you very much

Corey, You appear to be as ignorant as the Dems you're defending if you don't realize the press is working 24/7 to help the commie loving Dems get elected by not reporting the truth just like you all the time. Thank you very much
    Same old broken record from Glenn

Nothing about his posts ever changes.

Same ole rhetoric. Commie this Marxist that.

They know there is not any "Real" proof that Carville said it so they just post that they "FEEL" it is true and therefore it should be accepted as fact.

Who would have thunk they would do such a thing?

Certainly not GA. He would never post something without verifying it first.

Yeah, Right.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast