Yaskawa VFD IQPump controller connected to Trane Tracer Summit

We have two Yaskawa VFD's controlled by their IQPump controller. We are trying to get the Yaskawa controller to communicate with Trane Tracer Summit. We have installed a Polarsoft FreeRange Router mini v4.08 to convert the Modbus to BacNet but still cannot see any data coming from Yaskawa. I am stuck in the typical battle of subs where Yaskawa swears that their equipment is fine and Trane swears that they can't see data. I have put a WireShark packet sniffer on and can see the Polarsoft router give a BacNet "I-Am-Router-to Network" but no datapoints from Yaskawa are being pushed out. I cannot get into anything beyond the PolarSoft IP setup screen (is there any drill down setup menu?) to check if there is something else that needs to be set up. I think this is a PolarSoft issue. Any help would be appreciated. Tks.

You need to check the Modbus side at the VFDs. Check out getting a Modbus RTU Simulator.
    If both Drives have the same Modbus address you won't get any data.
    In case of malfunction-Reconnect brain BEFORE starting mouth.

I might be easier to buy a LON option card for the Yaskawa instead of trying to convert MODBUS
    Saving the world...one service call at a time.

You'll need to pull some registers from the Yaskawa. CAS Modbus Scanner from Chipkin is free, simple and just works. Simply Modbus is better if your experienced with modbus.
    I would bet it's a configuration thing, but why go so many hoops? You would think Trane could read modbus direct.

You'll need to pull some registers from the Yaskawa. CAS Modbus Scanner from Chipkin is free, simple and just works. Simply Modbus is better if your experienced with modbus.
    I would bet it's a configuration thing, but why go so many hoops? You would think Trane could read modbus direct.