Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Why Romney lost

Careful ga, the libs control the media and can make up statistics to suit their fancy.

I never make political bets with republicans - you never know what they will do next.

A move to embarrass Democrats backfired on Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R) Thursday as he proposed a vote on raising the nation's debt ceiling -- then filibustered it when the Democrats took him up on the offer. On Thursday morning McConnell had made a motion for the vote on legislation that would let the president extend the country's borrowing limit on his own, believing Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D) would oppose it. When Reid proposed a straight up-or-down vote on the idea, McConnell invoked the filibuster. "What we have here is a case of the Republicans here in the Senate once again not taking yes for an answer," Reid said.

Yes Cool, that is true... however all one has to do is listen to Rush (libs HATE Rush cause he debunks their lies), to find the real facts. Ever notice how the libs rarely answer when proven wrong...

Another interesting fact: There are a few lib radio and TV talk shows available in Atlanta mostly on AM (guess they are not into FM yet) and cable. Anyhow they struggle to survive... while ALL the premier radio and TV talk shows are conservative. Rush is by FAR #1 on radio, and O'reilly is by FAR #1 on TV.... FOX is by FAR # 1 on TV, and BSNBC (excuse me MSNBC) is in the dumps and questionably profitable. A smart person would learn something from that: Like conservative folks 'tolerate liberals'... or they are in reality managing liberals... the libs are not smart enough to realize it. Old truth: The EASIEST person to control is someone who thinks (incorrectly) they are controlling you... just keep giving them a little rope... they will dance to your tune without even knowing it.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I call it MSLSD.

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Hell boy,if you think that only Bain is doing that,then you've turned a blind eye into what PE and hedge funds do with assumption of debt at 5 to 8% interest rates and as high as 15%. Oh, Tim Collins is a Democrat robber baron.
    I didn't mention Bain, but them as well.

Hell Cochise, your boy Romney was offering cash up front for votes.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    Check again my sneering one: it was 59 precincts in Philly. One reported 116% voter turnout.
    But then 100 precincts voting 100% Obama in Philadelphia was your original claim.

The 100/100 hysterical rumor to which you alluded was in fact set in Cleveland and the actual number was 16.

Now your story is 59 precincts not 100.

I suspect in your haste to post this rumor, you mixed up the cities and the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    But then 100 precincts voting 100% Obama in Philadelphia was your original claim.

The 100/100 hysterical rumor to which you alluded was in fact set in Cleveland and the actual number was 16.

Now your story is 59 precincts not 100.

I suspect in your haste to post this rumor, you mixed up the cities and the numbers.
    Don't give us that BS geer. Your "Red" armor is full of holes and has dents in it. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Yes Apple and oranges and bananas are going to save America. Kind of like the addition of 100 new jobs at Masterlock in Milwaukee right.

Three days prior to that visit by Joe Bama,Frontier Airlines announced 451 layoffs in Milwaukee.
    Most informed folks know that the Airline industry is quite volatile with employment patterns fluctuating on a frequent basis.

Quoting job statistics from this industry to support a cherished point is rather futile and foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Don't give us that BS geer. Your "Red" armor is full of holes and has dents in it. Thank you, thank you very much
    What is telling about the liberals is... they only pick at others... they never step out in front and lead themselves. Wonder how they would survive without us Conservatives to take from?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Funny, very funny. Perhaps you haven't heard of the uncounted extra 15 to 20% who don't even bother looking for work and are off the gird. No unemployment insurance, living with someone else, etc.
    Gee, during the nightmare Bush years you boys didn't even know there was a stat for people off the grid and would have deafened the dead with shouts of "jail the treasonous bastards" had anyone dared to mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    IMO: If BHO is all that great... lets see if the economy TRULY grows on a sustainable basis each month and quarter and year for the next 4 years. If it does... well us conservatives are wrong. If it does not... well you liberals are wrong.

Care to put one's pride and honor at ARP into a provable wager?
    Foor those tempted to take ga's bet, I would warn you that he has a history of welshing on losing bets.

To what specifically do you object? Your incessant and broad statements are rife with ambiguity.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    What is telling about the liberals is... they only pick at others... they never step out in front and lead themselves.
    Why we just had an example of a liberal stepping out and is now leading the entire United States.

Wonder how they would survive without us Conservatives to take from?
    Yes, we would miss your silly pontifications, your goofy pass-along e-mails and your hilariously wrong predictions.

The unintended laughs your posts produce would be sorely missed.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast