Why Romney lost - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Why Romney lost

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Hey! Fresh off the wire! News Flash! Apple is opening a manufacturing plant in the USA! Companies are coming back under President Obama to build product here, with our labor force! Haven't seen that posted anywhere yet on this site.

Thank you, thank you very much.
    Yes Apple and oranges and bananas are going to save America. Kind of like the addition of 100 new jobs at Masterlock in Milwaukee right.

Three days prior to that visit by Joe Bama,Frontier Airlines announced 451 layoffs in Milwaukee.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    The Facts:

1.The city was Cleveland not Philadelphia

2. The number of 100% precincts was 16 not 100

3. No evidence of voter fraud has been found

Sour grapes.

Check again my sneering one: it was 59 precincts in Philly. One reported 116% voter turnout.

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Companies are coming back under President Obama to build product here, with our labor force!

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jamie-fox...g-awards-show/
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Unemployment 7.7 - lowest in 4 years.
    146,000 jobs created.

I know, I know ... it is not good enough, the numbers are cooked and conservative values are the only reason things are getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    146,000 jobs created.

I know, I know ... it is not good enough, the numbers are cooked and conservative values are the only reason things are getting better.
    Funny, very funny. Perhaps you haven't heard of the uncounted extra 15 to 20% who don't even bother looking for work and are off the gird. No unemployment insurance, living with someone else, etc.

Yeah the economy is so great their salty that even Mexicans are going back home to look for work. Ah don't you just love the Marxist utopia our beloved commie Prsident is taking us to. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny, very funny. Perhaps you haven't heard of the uncounted extra 15 to 20% who don't even bother looking for work and are off the gird. No unemployment insurance, living with someone else, etc.

Yeah the economy is so great their salty that even Mexicans are going back home to look for work. Ah don't you just love the Marxist utopia our beloved commie Prsident is taking us to. Thank you, thank you very much

Just reporting the facts Glenn. I find it interesting that the only time conservatives want to count the down on their luck is when they want to poke at gains made by progressives - otherwise they are just scum and takers not makers.

Let's assume the numbers are accurate; the numbers always go down during the holiday season regardless of which party is in charge. A more realistic gauge will emerge in January/ February.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I predict this will be a turning point... the silent majority do not like this.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    146,000 jobs created.

Yes, but isn't that Bush's fault?

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Romney didnt loose anything, the people that gave us those two candidates didnt care which won, they had both in their pockets.

Thats why Ron Paul was ignored and marginalized, he was not for sale.

Roy
    Exactly. And look what is happening now, a little glimpse of what life with Romney would have been like. Remember when Romney said he wanted to close tax loopholes (in other words he wanted to raise taxes on people). That's what the Republican party is pushing to do right now. Boehner even ousted good, fiscally conservative republicans from financial committees in order to get this accomplished. Tea Party candidates are not welcome according to the old republicans like Boehner. Romney's politics were the same way. He was not a conservative. He was not someone who would have stood his ground to protect conservative principles. He wanted to raise taxes and Republican sheep praised him for it because he wanted to do it in a dishonest way. He was someone who signed an assault rifle ban in his home state! He was the author of the Obamacare model! How was that guy ever nominated or even seriously considered?

And don't try to tell me his tax plan was in any way different from Romney's. Even IF Romney kept tax revenue the same which he CLAIMED was his intent, all that would have amounted to would be shifting the tax burden from one group of people to another, the same thing Obama wanted to do. The guy was a joke! Republicans need to wake up to these flip-flopping gun-grabbing RHINO candidates and stop blindly supporting hacks with an R after their name like lemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by dijit View Post
    Exactly. And look what is happening now, a little glimpse of what life with Romney would have been like. Remember when Romney said he wanted to close tax loopholes but keep tax rates the same (in other words he wanted to raise taxes on people). That's what the Republican party is pushing to do right now. Boehner even ousted good, fiscally conservative republicans from financial committees in order to get this accomplished. Tea Party candidates are not welcome according to the old republicans like Boehner. Romney's politics were the same way. He was not a conservative. He was not someone who would have stood his ground to protect conservative principles. He wanted to raise taxes and Republican sheep praised him for it because he wanted to do it in a dishonest way. He was someone who signed an assault rifle ban in his home state! He was the author of the Obamacare model! How was that guy ever nominated or even seriously considered?
    Folks get what they vote for... democracy is not the best system. When we learn that... we may do better.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Romney may not be your ideal conservative, he is no alien anti American communist. Can never compare the two in my humble opinion. Thank you very much

IMO: If BHO is all that great... lets see if the economy TRULY grows on a sustainable basis each month and quarter and year for the next 4 years. If it does... well us conservatives are wrong. If it does not... well you liberals are wrong.

Care to put one's pride and honor at ARP into a provable wager?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast