Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

no photo- Duck Dynasty episode

I do not usually watch this show, but as flipping by it the words air conditioner man were heard.

Obviously backwoods as the guy does not even have a 1/4" nut driver, but as he crawls up onto the deck inside the shop to the horizontal gas furnace, there it is plain as day;

yellow gas flex and two of them coupled together I think, coming off the deck area and into the cabinet.

now there is a thread on here that shows the dangers of this.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

You would be amazed at what is legal code in rural us.

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

You saw that too? Pathetic is what it was....

but, he had a fluke meter-must be a professional
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

it can be interesting what we see and yet others do not, including inspectors and others that are supposed to know!!
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

I've never heard of taking off the top door for an AC call. Especially on a bryant 80%.
    Probably taken off for the same reason these people pretend to be that big of hillbillies. Dramatics.

btw, here's the clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_qseRGT3ig

Flex out the wazoo.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Hilarious!!!!! Was thinkin if that's the only a/c guy within 100 miles, that's a wide open market that guys a douche ur fired!!!!

but how many a/c guys are needed in that area?

You saw their swimming pool!! These guys are probably the top of the money chain in the area, too.

that was "mountain man" , he also host the town radio show....Jack (hilarious show)

Quote Originally Posted by nismo1 View Post
    Hilarious!!!!! Was thinkin if that's the only a/c guy within 100 miles, that's a wide open market that guys a douche ur fired!!!!
    That's bologna! I saw this episode and realized I am within 100 miles. Me and hundreds more. Funny show though. You can't spell service call without SI.

Yea did mountain man do the hvac in his mansion also? Doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by SBKold View Post
    Yea did mountain man do the hvac in his mansion also? Doubt it.
    I hope not. I bet it'd be a train wreck. Wait, it wouldn't have ever gotten finished!

Can I get some tea please, it's hooot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast