Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yeah Corey you sure don't want your good neighbors to know who you are and how you feel about them.

There might be more than a just a barn burning. LOL. Thank you very much
    What, he does not live in Tennessee?
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Most of us are not afraid to put our location and contact info in our profiles...

When someone does not... it raises questions.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Most of us are not afraid to put our location and contact info in our profiles...

When someone does not... it raises questions.
    Gibby does not put my contact info into my profile because I only find you people mildly interesting, not nearly as intriguing as I find myself, so I would rather send messages to myself then get them from you all.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Gibby does not put my contact info into my profile because I only find you people mildly interesting, not nearly as intriguing as I find myself, so I would rather send messages to myself then get them from you all.
    So now we have to wonder about the leadership of ARP... just like we wonder about the leadership of the govt... Hmmm
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

What, he does not live in Tennessee?
    Corny lives in East Tennessee but was not born there nor does he belong there. He needs to live and stay in a large urban center and definitely not in the rural South. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Corny lives in East Tennessee but was not born there nor does he belong there. He needs to live and stay in a large urban center and definitely not in the rural South. Thank you, thank you very much
    Born in Myrtle Beach,SC............ raised in Warner Robins and SC and Arkansas. Lived here since 1980
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

So now we have to wonder about the leadership of ARP... just like we wonder about the leadership of the govt... Hmmm
    Now that's really hitting my ego bellow the belt. Just like the the Govt? Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Born in Myrtle Beach,SC............ raised in Warner Robins and SC and Arkansas. Lived here since 1980
    While not South Carolina specifically....it will have to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUffPKa_ZeA

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    obviously, Tennessee hasn't found a legal way to get rid of you
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Don't worry, I am all-knowing about these guys.

(insert evil laughter)

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post

(insert evil laughter)

Be careful, my head is a dangerous place to visit. Even I need to pack a gun sometimes when I enter that neighborhood.

Now that's really hitting my ego bellow the belt. Just like the the Govt? Ouch!
    Well... they say all is fair in love and war... however neither applies her. OK, my bad. I will apologize and stop the escalation. This time... <grin>
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post

(insert evil laughter)

Hmmm...

Evil laughter... Now we find Fridge, the piller of strength and balance... boasting evil laughter... That is almost as bad as the results of the election... However:

I think the ARPC is in good shape, and good hands.... they just need a little shaking now and then... like govt does...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast