Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    He might have thought he did see a gun.... but by the time he leaned over...got into the glovebox....pulled out the pistol...removed it from his holster and then turned around and started firing blindly..... if those boys did have a shotgun....they would have used it on my pasty white man with his taurus handgun and his 2 inch youknowhat...

Scared little man..... liquored up and he knew he had a gun in the car..... makes a tough guy out of a lot of folks.... Stunts like this puts chips on peoples shoulders..... Im afraid to think of the white folks who might now suffer at the hands of some black guys..... just because they are in the wrong place at the wrong time....

Just senseless..... Interesting story though..... cant wait to see how it plays out in the courts.

Of course Im anxiously waiting for that guy who killed geordi leforge to get to trial too..... heard he is selling his autographs on the net......and people are buying them.....lol

Americans..... the universes "D" students.....
    Funny corny, the only time you start blabbing is the rare case when a White person loses it and shoots a Black. You never say anything when it is the opposite and this happens so often that it never makes national headlines and about half the time not even the local news and then race is not mention most of the time.

You must have a lot of self loathing and"White guilt" as a lot of White liberals have. We really are tired of hearing this stuff every time it happens like in the Travon Martin case. Let it go we all know this happens occasionally but in a ratio of about a hundred to one compared to a White getting shot by a Black. Geez. Give us a break. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny corny, the only time you start blabbing is the rare case when a White person loses it and shoots a Black. You never say anything when it is the opposite and this happens so often that it never makes national headlines and about half the time not even the local news and then race is not mention most of the time.

You must have a lot of self loathing and"White guilt" as a lot of White liberals have. We really are tired of hearing this stuff every time it happens like in the Travon Martin case. Let it go we all know this happens occasionally but in a ratio of about a hundred to one compared to a White getting shot by a Black. Geez. Give us a break. Thank you very much
    No white guilt here....

Just thought it was an interesting thread to start...... the other threads were getting so boring....

I will agree that most black on white crime never makes the news...... and I think that is wrong.

And I also think it is wrong that a lot of black folks today try to portray themselves as victims of the white man...

Anyhow.... just thought it would make an interesting thread......and it has..... got your goat up.....lol
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Its not just a black thing. I know some pretty sorry white people. Im related to some of them unfortunately.

They dont have to be pimps or black or red or brown or yellow to have the entitlement mentality that you are refering to. And yes, I have met white pimps. And I wouldnt have gone over for thanksgiving if asked. They'd rob me blind and then ask what I brought them for dinner.

Gentlemen,

A couple of posts have been removed. A frank discussion is fine; but the use of racist terminology, parts of such terminology, or using symbols or other means to get around the robo-filter is not allowed here. When it's very clear what prohibited word you're trying to use, that's crossing the line. Racism is very much frowned upon by the site management.

From my own thoughts...be careful about using the overly broad brushes. There are good and bad in all races/skin colors. I live in an area where I see human trash with both black and white skin. No one race or group has an exclusive on being wothless and sorry.

My apologies kfridge

Anyhow.... nothing justifys the death of this young man.....

Cut down in his youth by a drunken man who wouldnt have even opened his mouth had he not had the gun in his glovebox and some liquid courage down his throat.

Think about it..... shotgun comes up to the window of the car beside you...... If that was me I would have kept crawling past the glovebox and out the other side of the car....

But old mike here reaches over....gets the gun out of the glovebox.....unholsters......and he may have even said that he loaded it..... so that would entail slamming a mag in and cocking it...... and then turns and then starts firing blindly.

Plenty of time for the shotgun wielding thugs to realize what is happening and get off a shot into this guys back.

The important thing here is how this all began...... young men...in a public parking lot.....blasting music like all the kids do......and this guy ends up killing one of them over it instead of just rolling up his window....or finding another space..... and just doing like millions of other americans do each day..... put up with it for a couple of minutes and then go on about your business.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

agreed

With all due respect corny IMHO you bear some of the responsibility here for this thread going South. Just starting it was all it took. This was a racially charged incident with the emotions running high. It was bound to go off the track. I mean who hasn't been blown away by some AH driving by destroying our ears drums with some horrible music that he uses as an attack on our state of well being.

Then the guy yells to shut it off and they are "offended" and someone may or may not have pointed a gun at the dude. Now it becomes racial. I know coming from me this may seem increduleous especially since I got sucked into to the discussion here such as it was but this probably should have been left alone. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

I apologize for violating the board rules regarding the N-word. If you knew me, you would know I'm not a racist. But it is very hard to know what somebody is trying to say on an internet forum as you are not able to look them in the eye or see their body language or the tone of their voice. For some reason there is a great deal of paranoia in our culture about using this word. I think it is just exploited by the left for a political power grab. The left couldn't care less about the black community. Even Jessie Jackson, when he didn't think his microphone was on said, "He doesn't like #######".

But anyway, I submit myself to the moderators of this board. I am just a guest here. I understand that the political powers that be might even try to attack the owners of the site because of said word. I will watch myself, and it will not happen again. Thank you, thank you very much.

Just trying to put a thread up that was interesting Glenn.... these things get old after a couple of weeks.

Anyhow.... nothing racial about this..... kids in a car...loud music in the convienience store parking lot.... No big deal to 99.999999999 percent of the people going to the store that night.....

Id say if it were a gang of hispanics or white boys we would still have a dead child on our hands.

after reading some of this crap I have to roll my eyes.

It does not matter what the kids where doing when Davis decided to pull his weapon. They where, by ALL ACCOUNTS AND WITNESSES, minding there own business.

There is only one thing that concerns me, WHY DID DAVIS RUN after the fact?

IF ( and a big **IF**) there was a shotgun involved, why did he run? The idiot just gave, whoever had the shotgun, time to get rid of it. He should have stood his ground, called police himself and reported the incident.

But he ran, HUGE, GIGANTIC MISTAKE.

This guy is going down for murder.

Now, having said that, I understand where he was coming from. It drives me crazy when I pull into a gas station and some dumb pulls in with there radio blasting crap music, they leave the windows and doors open and walk inside to pay for there gas. I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT, it's rude and uncalled for. I would LOVE to walk over there, tear the radio out of the dash and when the jerk comes back, hand it to him and say "here, this was making a terrible noise, I fixed it for you". but, common sense and the ability to drive away take over, besides "they" are not a threat to me, so I shrug my shoulders and go away.
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Just trying to put a thread up that was interesting Glenn.... these things get old after a couple of weeks.

Anyhow.... nothing racial about this..... kids in a car...loud music in the convienience store parking lot.... No big deal to 99.999999999 percent of the people going to the store that night.....

Id say if it were a gang of hispanics or white boys we would still have a dead child on our hands.
    Funny you are very different. Where did you get your "statistics"? It sure is a big deal to me if someone blasted my eardrums like that. It is against the law in a lot of big cities to do that. Even in Atlanta you can get arrested for making a noise (radio, boom box, etc.) loud enough to hear it outside of the person listening to it. Thank you very much

Atlanta noise ordinance.
    1) Excessive noise:
    It shall be unlawful for any person to make, continue or cause to be made or continued any loud or excessive noise which unreasonably interferes with the comfort, response, health and safety of others within the jurisdiction of the city.
    2) Radios, televisions, musical instruments and similar devices.
    a. The operation or playing of any radio, musical instrument or similar device which produces sound on the public right-of-way in such a manner as to be plainly audible to any person other than the player or operator of the device.
    b. The operating or playing of any radio, television, phonograph, musical instrument or similar device which produces or reproduces sound in a manner as to be plainly audible at a distance of 15 meters (50 feet) to any person in a commercial, industrial, residential or noise-sensitive area, multifamily dwelling, motor vehicle or public space.
    Barry Goldwater

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast