Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Hybrid View

Jordan Davis Shooting

Just tossing this one out there because its become boring in here.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/viewart/20...news%7Ctext%7C

Looks like this nut is going to try the stand your ground defense....

Probably drunk.....seeks a confrontation.....kills a young man and runs like hell......

I say murder....

Id say this guy is going to jail for a long time..... perhaps 6 to 8 years.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I guess Davis should have turned down the music
    WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Just tossing this one out there because its become boring in here.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/viewart/20...news%7Ctext%7C

Looks like this nut is going to try the stand your ground defense....

Probably drunk.....seeks a confrontation.....kills a young man and runs like hell......

I say murder....

Id say this guy is going to jail for a long time..... perhaps 6 to 8 years.
    Well, I guess we cannot just start shooting annoying people at the gas station.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

I think this guy will be found guilty of murder.... Probably a little tipsy... going after more wine..... felt like a big man...

Whats hard to believe is that some people are so stupid..... why go looking for trouble like that..... would he have done that if all he was armed with was his fists ???

SUV with black kids in it..... it was almost like this guy was trying to commit suicide or something......lol

Whats sad is that we will never know how many innocent whites will be killed around that area or across the nation by black guys with a chip on their shoulder.......

The tide is turning in america.......one day its going to be the white man walking down the street afraid to look up for fear of making contact with an angry brown or black guy......

Actions like this are just bringing that day closer and closer.......

I think this guy will be found guilty of murder.... Probably a little tipsy... going after more wine..... felt like a big man...

Whats hard to believe is that some people are so stupid..... why go looking for trouble like that..... would he have done that if all he was armed with was his fists ???

SUV with black kids in it..... it was almost like this guy was trying to commit suicide or something......lol

Whats sad is that we will never know how many innocent whites will be killed around that area or across the nation by black guys with a chip on their shoulder.......

The tide is turning in america.......one day its going to be the white man walking down the street afraid to look up for fear of making contact with an angry brown or black guy......

Actions like this are just bringing that day closer and closer

It amazes me how shielded people are, and do not realize that this already happens to inner city white kids!!!
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

sounds like a slam dunk manslaughter conviction

They should go for premeditated murder..... guy reached into a glovebox and withdrew a holstered weapon and fired... Had those kids been threatening him with a shotgun old Dunn would have a back full of lead.

Really sad.... why cant people just keep their damn yaps shut.... another 2-3 minutes depending on how many a holes were in line before Jordans galfriend and Dunns galfriend.....and it would have been all over and everyone could have just went about their own lives.

They should go for premeditated murder..... guy reached into a glovebox and withdrew a holstered weapon and fired... Had those kids been threatening him with a shotgun old Dunn would have a back full of lead.

Really sad.... why cant people just keep their damn yaps shut.... another 2-3 minutes depending on how many a holes were in line before Jordans galfriend and Dunns galfriend.....and it would have been all over and everyone could have just went about their own lives.
    I don't care how annoying your community members are, you should be able to tolerate them for the amount of time it takes to fill your tank. If he had shot out the stereo I might have a sense of humor about it all.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Maybe he was aiming for the speakers....
    WHY?

It amazes me how black youths kill each other every day in the poor parts of town and it never makes the news, but when a different race is involved all of a sudden everyone is in uproars and its national news.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    It amazes me how black youths kill each other every day in the poor parts of town and it never makes the news, but when a different race is involved all of a sudden everyone is in uproars and its national news.
    Liberal media portrays whites as the devil!!!
    Been doing it for years and quite successful at it!
    Whats a shame is the fact that this incident will be used as an advocate against this law. There is no difference with this criminal, than any other criminal act performed by other crooks using any law as a defense!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

This is what should happen if stupid MFers wont turn down their Rap sheit. They ought to give the guy a medal!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    This is what should happen if stupid MFers wont turn down their Rap sheit. They ought to give the guy a medal!
    I think you have a lot of frustration about this just like I do. I have thought many times that this rap crap that these young people listen to is a curse on our generation, and it's mostly blacks that listen to it. It's music that completely s_ucks, and part of the thrill for young blacks is to be as annoying as possible to whitey. I've lived in apartments all my life, and I have had to put up with this. There are times when I myself went down to ask them to turn it down. Thankfully they did. If not, I would have called the police.

But moreover I wonder when/if the days of " EDIT with attiudes" will ever end in America. How long will blacks be a protected and babied group of people? This entitlement mentality among blacks has ruined the black family. Will affirmative action be the law of the land forever? Affirmative action is really racism against whites. Blacks don't score high enough on written test to become firemen or cops. They get jobs at Rockwell Collins, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, The Federal Aviation Administration, The Federal Communications Commission, because of job slots for blacks--not because they are qualified for the job. How much longer will we have to put up with this nonsense? I've gotten to the point where I dislike even hanging around blacks and their entitlement attitude. There are some that don't have this attitude, but they are few and far between if you ask me.

As far as the "I thought he had a gun" defense? Well, the cops use that as a defense all the time don't they? And the cop walks. If it's good for the cops why not Mr. Dunn? Of course, really, that should never be an excuse because you can justify any shooting that way.

Anyway, I need to end my rant. It's just that as a 56-year-old white guy, I'm fed up with this entitlement attitude that blacks have.

Last edited by Gib's Son; 12-03-2012 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Objectionable term

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast