Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I hate this

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Yeah? I bet by the end of the night you end up tiping the blond busty bar maid more then a 400 lb moma. If I ever get your way....and I come close....we will have to test my theory.
    After a real good night, they both look the same. Nothing like a pair of beer goggles, to even the playing field!

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    what AS said, I generally use my Credit card and leave the tip there. If it was a problem Im sure one of "my girls" would let me know. BTW, my favorite waitress is about 300 pounds, but quite possibly one of the nicest people I know. Looks plays ZERO role in how much I tip.

The Law in the U.S. states that because a wait staff receives tips (generally cash) as part of there income, their hourly rate can be lower than the standard set by law for that particular state. Each state has a different minimum wage, but I believe the Federal standard is $7.25/hour
    Wrong there jmac most states at least in the South have no minimum wage which defaults to the Federal minimum wage ($7.25) if you have six or more employees and if less then there is no minimum wage and the standard tip nowadays is 20% not 10 or 15%. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    Waitress was taken advantage of. I would have made a scene but that is just me.
    The policy is broken. I like the idea of shaming the business for a bad policy. Theft is their responsibility. Cameras are a remedy. Putting waitresses in confrontational situations are NOT. Waitress should tell manager and manager deals with it.
    Which makes more sense to you?
    CONSERVATION - turning your thermostat back and being uncomfortable. Maybe saving 5-10%
    ENERGY EFFICIENCY - leaving your thermostat where everyone is comfortable. Saving 30-70%

DO THE NUMBERS! Step on a HOMESCALE.
    What is comfort? Well, it AIN'T just TEMPERATURE!

Energy Obese? An audit is the next step - go to BPI.org, or RESNET, and find an auditor near you.

Yeah? I bet by the end of the night you end up tiping the blond busty bar maid more then a 400 lb moma. If I ever get your way....and I come close....we will have to test my theory.
    hey, if shes fat, and Im drunk.....it's on
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    After a real good night, they both look the same. Nothing like a pair of beer goggles, to even the playing field!
    I guess I never got drunk enough then. Probably explains why as a youth I got a whole lot of Rossie.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I guess I never got drunk enough then. Probably explains why as a youth I got a whole lot of Rossie.
    What an angel!

Maybe be you should join a great aussie band, and share Rosie

And what a lot woman!

Fat girls need love to .

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    What an angel!

Maybe be you should join a great aussie band, and share Rosie

And what a lot woman!
    That reminds me of Led Zeppelin in their glory days...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345