Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I hate this

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Yeah? I bet by the end of the night you end up tiping the blond busty bar maid more then a 400 lb moma. If I ever get your way....and I come close....we will have to test my theory.
    After a real good night, they both look the same. Nothing like a pair of beer goggles, to even the playing field!

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    what AS said, I generally use my Credit card and leave the tip there. If it was a problem Im sure one of "my girls" would let me know. BTW, my favorite waitress is about 300 pounds, but quite possibly one of the nicest people I know. Looks plays ZERO role in how much I tip.

The Law in the U.S. states that because a wait staff receives tips (generally cash) as part of there income, their hourly rate can be lower than the standard set by law for that particular state. Each state has a different minimum wage, but I believe the Federal standard is $7.25/hour
    Wrong there jmac most states at least in the South have no minimum wage which defaults to the Federal minimum wage ($7.25) if you have six or more employees and if less then there is no minimum wage and the standard tip nowadays is 20% not 10 or 15%. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    Waitress was taken advantage of. I would have made a scene but that is just me.
    The policy is broken. I like the idea of shaming the business for a bad policy. Theft is their responsibility. Cameras are a remedy. Putting waitresses in confrontational situations are NOT. Waitress should tell manager and manager deals with it.
    Which makes more sense to you?
    CONSERVATION - turning your thermostat back and being uncomfortable. Maybe saving 5-10%
    ENERGY EFFICIENCY - leaving your thermostat where everyone is comfortable. Saving 30-70%

DO THE NUMBERS! Step on a HOMESCALE.
    What is comfort? Well, it AIN'T just TEMPERATURE!

Energy Obese? An audit is the next step - go to BPI.org, or RESNET, and find an auditor near you.

Yeah? I bet by the end of the night you end up tiping the blond busty bar maid more then a 400 lb moma. If I ever get your way....and I come close....we will have to test my theory.
    hey, if shes fat, and Im drunk.....it's on
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    After a real good night, they both look the same. Nothing like a pair of beer goggles, to even the playing field!
    I guess I never got drunk enough then. Probably explains why as a youth I got a whole lot of Rossie.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I guess I never got drunk enough then. Probably explains why as a youth I got a whole lot of Rossie.
    What an angel!

Maybe be you should join a great aussie band, and share Rosie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fZeaUHsjw

And what a lot woman!

Fat girls need love to .

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    What an angel!

Maybe be you should join a great aussie band, and share Rosie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fZeaUHsjw

And what a lot woman!
    That reminds me of Led Zeppelin in their glory days...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345