American Standard System Feedback

Below are the components for an American Standard System we were quoted. Looking for feedback to see if it is a good fit for our home. N.W. Iowa, 1000 sq ft. ranch,finished basement. Thanks again.
    Sorry I do not have all the components, I would appreciated feedback on what I can give you for now.

Furnace Freedom 95 2-stage variable speed blower AUH2
    A/C 2 ton 13 Seer 4A7A3U24
    Coil all he gave me was it is a Case coil
    Stat 2 stage heat, single stage cooling

thats a good setup depending what coil it should be a 14 seer system ,also the smallest furnace in that lineis a 60000 btu.
    We really need change now

Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    thats a good setup depending what coil it should be a 14 seer system ,also the smallest furnace in that lineis a 60000 btu.
    The furnace we are going with is the 60000 btu. I do not have the exact model of the coil but I know it is an American Standard all aluminum coil, I think either platinum or gold series.

The 60K on high fire likely will be noisy due to the amount of air it will want to move and the duct system of a small house. My house is that size with same size furnace. I keep high shut off except for a fast warmup on a bitter day. I should have gone with a smaller furnace but the brand I have gave me a deal I couldn't refuse!

IF the quote does not provide specific model numbers,
    ___ you'll have to
    _____ Get what you get & Don't have a fit ( for the next several decades).
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Firefighter

I second Baldloonies comments.

While the XV95 or same identical AmStd furnace is very nice, you will be purchasing a two stg furnace while rarely if ever needing the high stage. Of course that depends on the model thermostat dealer has quoted. You want a nice two stage thermostat to control staging, not timer on control board.

Why do good dealers continue to install wrong thermostats that shortchange the capabilities of nice HVAC?

I personally would shop for furnace better sized to your heating load.

IMO