Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    i would whole-heartedly advise a Ruger Blackhawk if you're going with a .45Colt.

I've got a Ruger Blackhawk Bisley. The Blackhawk frame is strong. Stronger by FAR than the Single Action Army that were built for the original .45 round and that limit it's power.

I shoot a steady diet of handloads out of my Bisley that would grenade a SAA. When you pull the trigger, you KNOW that it went off.

It's what happens when a .44 magnum grows up.
    Blackhawk ,45. Every man should own one, Should be standard issue for adults. I love it. My extended family also loves it.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Am I the only one that thinks happy Jesus day and giving a killing gift...

is just wrong ??

And I'm not even the religious type as you all know.

And btw I believe in the right of owning a weapon.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post

is just wrong ??

Roy
    You aren't the only one....but not a lot of people think that way.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Society has to be in a pretty bad state, when you got to buy your mother a gun for xmas to protect herself.
    I am glad I do not have to live in fear, for this to happen!
    PS enjoy "Sons of Guns"
    Friend you need to pull your head out of your island anus. If you can. My mom lives in a rural area and she is worried about wild hogs and cougars. Me and my brother are more worried about 'home invasion burglaries' in the area of late. You don''t have burglars, you do not hive snakes, and we are all a little weary of hearing about your insignificant Island paradise. .

I love my mom, and she will be packing serious heat, anyone who is unhappy with that can go pound sand.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post

Friend you need to pull your head out of your island anus. If you can. My mom lives in a rural area and she is worried about wild hogs and cougars. Me and my brother are more worried about 'home invasion burglaries' in the area of late. You don''t have burglars, you do not hive snakes, and we are all a little weary of hearing about your insignificant Island paradise. .

I love my mom, and she will be packing serious heat, anyone who is unhappy with that can go pound sand.
    Yeah...I live in a rural area, it doesn't hurt to have a firearm or two just in case. I use a .22 rifle, wimpy I know but it was cheap to buy, is cheap to reload and can get the job done.

Wooooooo, hit a nerve have we, i am sure you not suppose to insults me "you should know better!". But I will let you.

Tis good that you love your mum, and that you have given her protection, I did not say it was not.

We do have burglars, and lot ans lots of guns, not many elephants.

Where did i even mention my Island paradise (thanks for calling that, i would not). I may have my head up my Anus, only because it smells somewhat better, than some of the BS spouted on here.

However, i do take it out, and smell the roses, that are around this great world, maybe you should do the same, and look beyond your back yard for yourself.

Take some cranberry juice, i believe it helps, during this time of the month!

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post

is just wrong ??

Roy
    Dear god roy, I am buying my mother a means of self defense for chistmas. It is the parade you really want to rain on?

We live in the real world.
    We have real problems.
    We need real solutions.,

I bought my mom a gun for Christmas. If you are unhappy about that, then you can go pound sand.

You others are going to be jealous of my mom's gun. Swing-out cylinder, adjustable rear sights. It is such a cute little gun you will fall in love the instance you see it. Of course it is a .38 and not a real heavy hitter like the ,45 we were discussing earlier.

I have reread your post several times, I am stumped at the elephant reference. We do not have elephants in Texas. If we did have elephants here, I would NOT feed them any cranberry juice. But you guys in NZ have special relations with your sheep and elephants, so I will defer to your superior knowledge on the subject.

Anyplace without snakes is a paradise in my opinion.

I have reread your post several times, I am stumped at the elephant reference. We do not have elephants in Texas. If we did have elephants here, I would NOT feed them any cranberry juice. But you guys in NZ have special relations with your sheep and elephants, so I will defer to your superior knowledge on the subject.

Anyplace without snakes is a paradise in my opinion.
    Just a bit of English humor.

We have no elephants (only in the Zoo), in the same way we have no snakes. Yes I have special relationship with sheep, hence my chat up line barbar! (this is a joke at my expense, if i can not laugh at my self, how can I laugh at anybody else)

Cranberry juice is what is given to a women before and during her period (You know when they get a bit titchy)

Maybe I can re word my original comment this way.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

I have chosen these words not because of the religious overtone, but the positive message that it gives.

I hope you mum never has to use her present in anger.

Nice gun, I wish I could own it, but it is a gift so I am going to have to let it go. I am going to miss it but it is for my mom. I am going to take it out to my place sure the sighting is correct. I hope I can do that without getting emotionally attached to the revolver.
    My emotional attachment to this one is that it is the first handgun I ever fired.

I think I was about 5, shooting (with dad's help) .38 loads. Can't recall ever hitting anything with it.

Many years later, dad gave it to me because he could never shoot it straight.

Wooooooo, hit a nerve have we, i am sure you not suppose to insults me "you should know better!". But I will let you.

Tis good that you love your mum, and that you have given her protection, I did not say it was not.

Where did i even mention my Island paradise (thanks for calling that, i would not). I may have my head up my Anus, only because it smells somewhat better, than some of the BS spouted on here.

However, i do take it out, and smell the roses, that are around this great world, maybe you should do the same, and look beyond your back yard for yourself.

Just a bit of English humor.

We have no elephants (only in the Zoo), in the same way we have no snakes. Yes I have special relationship with sheep, hence my chat up line barbar! (this is a joke at my expense, if i can not laugh at my self, how can I laugh at anybody else)

Cranberry juice is what is given to a women before and during her period (You know when they get a bit titchy)

Maybe I can re word my original comment this way.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

I have chosen these words not because of the religious overtone, but the positive message that it gives.

I hope you mum never has to use her present in anger.
    Now I am more confused that I was before barbar. What do you mean by english humor? Is New Zealand an england colony or something? Or are you an englishman immigrant to new zealand?

I have no concern about my mom firing the gun in anger, I don't see that happening, I do pray she never has to fire it in fear.

I've owned a SS Security Six for about 30 years. 6" barrel in .357 mag, gunsmith tuned trigger, it's fun to shoot.

A few weeks ago I let my 15 year old niece shoot it and she had a ball. As evening approached the muzzle and cylinder flash was quite impressive.

Now I am more confused that I was before barbar. What do you mean by english humor? Is New Zealand an england colony or something? Or are you an englishman immigrant to new zealand?

I have no concern about my mom firing the gun in anger, I don't see that happening, I do pray she never has to fire it in fear.
    I know NZ is a former british colony now. But is it still part of the UK or england or an independent state?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast