Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well, the saga continues. I haven't had them back out yet, but last night while the furnace was running in High Fire after experiencing another Low Pressure fault, I noticed this:

Name:  Portland-20121213-00005.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  30.8 KB

The static pressure was bouncing around 0.00-0.01, which seems like a instrumentation fault. It will typically run more like 0.08 in high fire, and just now it's reading .06 at 330 CFM in low fire.

Any thoughts on what this means?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Following up for posterity - it looks this has been resolved.

Last March they called out the big guns and I had 5 different guys standing around in my basement BSing about what might be wrong.

End result of that is they decided to replace the inducer blower assembly, and I get the impression that there was a known issue with the early production, although I have to say I'm a little disappointed that it took them so long to figure it out.

After they replaced that and the ignitor (which had been charred by rollout), things have been running flawlessly.

Thanks again to all for your input and advice.

Quote Originally Posted by tadc View Post
    Following up for posterity - it looks this has been resolved.

Last March they called out the big guns and I had 5 different guys standing around in my basement BSing about what might be wrong.

End result of that is they decided to replace the inducer blower assembly, and I get the impression that there was a known issue with the early production, although I have to say I'm a little disappointed that it took them so long to figure it out.

After they replaced that and the ignitor (which had been charred by rollout), things have been running flawlessly.

Thanks again to all for your input and advice.
    Thanks for the update! I had a brand new install that had a similar problem as yours, took me 8 hours of sitting in front of the furnace watching it to come to the conclusion it had to be the inducer motor, changed it and all has been fine... Knock on wood. That is a tough call to make when it is intermittent and never happens when you're in front of it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123