Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I just wish there was a way that we could take the kids away from parents who just wont work..... dont want to hurt the kids or cause them any undue stress removing them from their homes..... but if we could find a way to rescue the kids and then just kill the parents...... I would have absolutely no problem with that.

Of course some sort of government forced labor program could be used...... put those folks to work doing the low skilled jobs out there that seem to get farmed out to illegals....or companies who use illegals.... and then...if the people still refuse to work.......then off to the woodchipper with them.

If it wasnt for the kids Im sure many many people would be willing to watch the parents suffer or get thrown out onto the street. I have no problem whatsover with an able bodies adult dying because they starve to death because they are too lazy to fend for themselves.

Problem is that they turn to crime...... but the good thing about that is that crime usually ends up getting some of them killed..... sort of a thinning of the herd....

Big problem......could be fixed if americans were able to get used to giving out some tough love to these folks.....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I just wish there was a way that we could take the kids away from parents who just wont work..... dont want to hurt the kids or cause them any undue stress removing them from their homes..... but if we could find a way to rescue the kids and then just kill the parents...... I would have absolutely no problem with that.

Of course some sort of government forced labor program could be used...... put those folks to work doing the low skilled jobs out there that seem to get farmed out to illegals....or companies who use illegals.... and then...if the people still refuse to work.......then off to the woodchipper with them.

If it wasnt for the kids Im sure many many people would be willing to watch the parents suffer or get thrown out onto the street. I have no problem whatsover with an able bodies adult dying because they starve to death because they are too lazy to fend for themselves.

Problem is that they turn to crime...... but the good thing about that is that crime usually ends up getting some of them killed..... sort of a thinning of the herd....

Big problem......could be fixed if americans were able to get used to giving out some tough love to these folks.....
    Your problem comes with trying to separate them corny. Some parents are just lazy, others may just be living paycheck to paycheck with no family support and they just lose their asses because of a job loss or something. I don't see any reason to try to categorize folks based on WHY they need help. I don't care corny. I think if someone needs food and shelter we should give it to them and expect nothing in return. Minimal help, food and shelter,... if were just down on your luck you can arise from the ashes and rebuild your life. Or a life, that is up to you and not my problem. If you are an idiot you can always get a free meal and never have to sleep outside.

Our national charity is seriously messed up. We do have people sleeping in streets but we pay for others to live in nice apartments.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Pretty good analogy there Delta... I would suggest one thing:

BHO wants to be worshipped... that is his goal. And BHO's country (what he is trying to make America into) is a 3rd world banana dictatorship.
    Now do we really want to allow that... or do we want to go back to the principles of the Constitution and rebuild this wonderful country to its former glory?
    Following BHO means being poor and destitute under a tyrant leader... Following the Constitution means rolling up one's sleeves and making a life for oneself... under a FREE system.

So which one sounds like a better way?
    ga
    You are scrubbing the deck of a sinking ship. I think I pointed out it's all about obama and his kingship. And having a choice between the Constitution or the dictatorship that obama is desiging and producing is alread a lost argument.

obama is in charge. Not one democrat has ever challenged him on one thing..although I know some of you will come up with examples..but they are not real examples as they still do not keep the Office of the President in check.

Our form of government is a check and counter check system. Since obama that system has been thrown aside for the pratical aspect. The commons sense, responsible part of our elected officials are now outnumber and can only attemp to stick their fingers in the dam. And sometimes they don't do such a good job.

We already are in a dictatorship. If a person thinks not it's only because they are holding on to childess dreams or they have not been effected yet financially or in real life. But it's only a matter of time for them. Most will not and can not see the problem anyway. They will hold on to their childess dream even as they go over the waterfall along with many others.

The problem is, we, a bunch of HVAC guys, a talking seriously about how to solve the problem of this country. And their is only one real problem and that is not obama himself, surprisingly enough. It's the attitude of the many that follow and vote for him. They have always been around except now they are in charge of this country. The children are now running the school.

obama is just a stooge for them. If he decided to become a golf caddy his followers would find another obama during the next replacement election.

Back to us. We are discussing how to fix the problem. With all problems the real problem has to be seen and understood first. Then action can be taken. This nation still does not see the real problem.

So, because of no leadership in this country and that is by design, we are now talking about how to solve this countries problem. That's cause the leaders we elected to make those wise and important decisions for us are not. And they are not because they are benefitting from not making the wise and important decisions simply because by doing that they also become part of the total rulers of this nation and not the leaders.

There in lies the big difference.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

especially when those Americans decline to take risks on new technologies. America's great economic strength, namely its capacity to innovate, exists mainly in memory four years after the 2008 economic crisis.
    I think this statement alone says volumes as to how the rest of the world now sees America.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123