I just wish there was a way that we could take the kids away from parents who just wont work..... dont want to hurt the kids or cause them any undue stress removing them from their homes..... but if we could find a way to rescue the kids and then just kill the parents...... I would have absolutely no problem with that.

Of course some sort of government forced labor program could be used...... put those folks to work doing the low skilled jobs out there that seem to get farmed out to illegals....or companies who use illegals.... and then...if the people still refuse to work.......then off to the woodchipper with them.

If it wasnt for the kids Im sure many many people would be willing to watch the parents suffer or get thrown out onto the street. I have no problem whatsover with an able bodies adult dying because they starve to death because they are too lazy to fend for themselves.

Problem is that they turn to crime...... but the good thing about that is that crime usually ends up getting some of them killed..... sort of a thinning of the herd....

Big problem......could be fixed if americans were able to get used to giving out some tough love to these folks.....