So they say Obama has the interst of Americans at heart...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So they say Obama has the interst of Americans at heart...

Someone needs to explain to me how this is in the best interest of America and Americans:

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_.../NK27Dj02.html

Looks to me like an arrogant bully is trying to carve up the USA for his crowd... and in the process is destroying what made America great.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Not to blame the other countries; partnering with the USA these times doesn't sound like such a great deal. What with borrowing our way out of debt and not being able to even balance a budget (or even have a budget to begin with... yes I'm talking about you, Harry Reid).

Good point!

IMO it is the job of POTUS to represent the USA in foreign matters... One of those would be to provide for economic growth and competitiveness within the USA and the world.

All I have seen so far is BHO tearing down the business base of the USA... which is gonna bite us citizens in our wallets as well as our standard of living sooner than we realize.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

When everyone realizes, and I mean everyone, realizes that obama does not care one bit about America they everyone can see what we are up against, as Americans.

America does not exist in obama land. In his mind we are to be divided, conquered sold to the lowers bidders where ever they may be. And he is to be king with all that goes with that position.

I'm still amazed that so many people think that he is a president or our president.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    When everyone realizes, and I mean everyone, realizes that obama does not care one bit about America they everyone can see what we are up against, as Americans.

America does not exist in obama land. In his mind we are to be divided, conquered sold to the lowers bidders where ever they may be. And he is to be king with all that goes with that position.

I'm still amazed that so many people think that he is a president or our president.
    Ok if obama does not care for america which country is he for . And if obama is not our president who is ? And is the united states at the top now i would say no . But what country ever went to the top and stayed there . If we want to compete for jobs with the rest of the world everybody get ready for a huge pay cut and a change in lifestyles .

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    Ok if obama does not care for america which country is he for . And if obama is not our president who is ? And is the united states at the top now i would say no . But what country ever went to the top and stayed there . If we want to compete for jobs with the rest of the world everybody get ready for a huge pay cut and a change in lifestyles .
    Probably truer words were never spoken.

There are some fringe-element remnants of us who think of ourselves as AMERICANS and we have a different way of looking at things. But you are correct, americans can now look at a huge pay cut and a change in lifestyle. Thank the Obamabots.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post

There are some fringe-element remnants of us who think of ourselves as AMERICANS and we have a different way of looking at things. But you are correct, americans can now look at a huge pay cut and a change in lifestyle. Thank the Obamabots.
    I think we should also think the bushbots,clintonbots,reaganbots etc . To pin this mess on one president or party is foolish and just political .

http://www.therepublic.com/view/stor...er-Job-CutsNow let us br

And this one is for the folks in Arizona.
    Instead of going with the land swap and to provide much needed jobs for the area there will be layoffs instead.

Now let us break this down to $$$$.

On average a miner who is union can earn anywhere from 70-100K with overtime.

But everyone will say,no big deal its only 3 small towns that will cease to exist in the name of the enviroment.

Here is where the $$$$ come into play.

A loss of 400 jobs is a loss of up to 28,000.000 million to the area,where it directly involves,schools small buisness and even more important families and their lives.

But the gain to the area in the form $$$$ with 4,000 added jobs at 70K would mean a gain of 280,000,000 to the economy.

Schools would be funded,small buisness can grow families can prosper.

And that does not take into effect the mining orders for equipment CAT( unions) that could also prosper and bring growth.

Now here is the kicker Rio Tinto is huge in the mining field and if we need copper for any reason well China comes to mind.

Obama always looking out for the little guy.
    FEN

I used to work at a factory that produced Magnesium. The placed closed in the early 1990's because of energy costs making them unprofitable in the world economy. Guess what happened to the price of raw magnesium when they took 120 million pounds of volume off of the world economy?

I do believe he is destroying our country. I know everything is not his fault but he owns the last 4 years! 6 Trillion of handouts in excess of what there was to spend. Completely inexcusable.

If we don't evolve in the world economy we will be irrelevant sooner than later. Look at the view of us by the Asian community already. We don't matter.

Simply stated he's for his own country and that could be a country that redefines the definition of country. His country is where ever he believes it is. And his country is centered around him with people who are fool enough to follow him without question..just as is happening for the past 4 years.

He has redifined what we know as a President or the US. The difference is many of us still believe in our Presidency as he goes on his merry way acting as a dictator.

The US is not to be on top anymore. To be on top means to be a healthy leader of the world providing not only safety for all those being bullied but also to provide the leading edges in humanity, engineering and all the other factors that have made this country great..and that especially centers around bring out the best in people.

This country has gone to the top and stayed there because of our founding principals of life and our form of a self checking government balanced by the fact that the average person has a vote in how we operate.

We should not be competing with other countries. We should be leading in the world, as we have for years, since we are the only body of earth on this earth that has created and stayed sted fast to the principals of "We the People" as the foremost importance of our land.

Now it's become obama's statement of "Welcome to America. I own it".
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.

I think we should also think the bushbots,clintonbots,reaganbots etc . To pin this mess on one president or party is foolish and just political .
    Here we go with the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT thing. Again.

I am on board with you guys politically and theologically.

But it is kinda like milking a duck. The duck is rather unhappy, and I am becoming impatient.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Here we go with the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT thing. Again.

I am on board with you guys politically and theologically.

But it is kinda like milking a duck. The duck is rather unhappy, and I am becoming impatient.
    A statement such as 5488 made is typical and that is how obama supporters think...out of convenience.

But short this gentleman $100 our of his paycheck and he will immediately go directly to the one source that shorter him and blame them. He won't say this is OK because the owners of the past 20 years are responsible so it's OK.

While I agree the USA is in for a pay cut and lifestyle cut... I cannot blame it on POTUS'...

We need to remember ALL appropriations bills (govt spending) have to originate in the House or Reps. So it is the 435 elected representatives who start the money ball rolling... and the Senators who affirm it.

The press has led us to believe something that is not true... that the office of POTUS has the level of power to accomplish the expectations we put on it... and Congress is laughing all the way to the bank while we fuss over the President.

I note in the 2010 election, lots of TeaParty folks were elected... and the endless spending in DC slowed down. Then in 2012 the old guard of the GOP was in control and we (folks who want LESS govt) lost ground.

I really do not care if we call it the TeaParty, if we call it the GOP, if we call it Libertarians, we can even call it the party of the workers... What I want is to cut federal spending AT LEAST in half... then pay off the debt with the surplus.

So how do we get there?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast