So they say Obama has the interst of Americans at heart...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 30

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,766

    So they say Obama has the interst of Americans at heart...

    Someone needs to explain to me how this is in the best interest of America and Americans:

    http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_.../NK27Dj02.html

    Looks to me like an arrogant bully is trying to carve up the USA for his crowd... and in the process is destroying what made America great.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    141
    Not to blame the other countries; partnering with the USA these times doesn't sound like such a great deal. What with borrowing our way out of debt and not being able to even balance a budget (or even have a budget to begin with... yes I'm talking about you, Harry Reid).

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,766
    Good point!

    IMO it is the job of POTUS to represent the USA in foreign matters... One of those would be to provide for economic growth and competitiveness within the USA and the world.

    All I have seen so far is BHO tearing down the business base of the USA... which is gonna bite us citizens in our wallets as well as our standard of living sooner than we realize.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,744
    When everyone realizes, and I mean everyone, realizes that obama does not care one bit about America they everyone can see what we are up against, as Americans.

    America does not exist in obama land. In his mind we are to be divided, conquered sold to the lowers bidders where ever they may be. And he is to be king with all that goes with that position.

    I'm still amazed that so many people think that he is a president or our president.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    When everyone realizes, and I mean everyone, realizes that obama does not care one bit about America they everyone can see what we are up against, as Americans.

    America does not exist in obama land. In his mind we are to be divided, conquered sold to the lowers bidders where ever they may be. And he is to be king with all that goes with that position.

    I'm still amazed that so many people think that he is a president or our president.
    Ok if obama does not care for america which country is he for . And if obama is not our president who is ? And is the united states at the top now i would say no . But what country ever went to the top and stayed there . If we want to compete for jobs with the rest of the world everybody get ready for a huge pay cut and a change in lifestyles .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,926
    Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    Ok if obama does not care for america which country is he for . And if obama is not our president who is ? And is the united states at the top now i would say no . But what country ever went to the top and stayed there . If we want to compete for jobs with the rest of the world everybody get ready for a huge pay cut and a change in lifestyles .
    Probably truer words were never spoken.

    There are some fringe-element remnants of us who think of ourselves as AMERICANS and we have a different way of looking at things. But you are correct, americans can now look at a huge pay cut and a change in lifestyle. Thank the Obamabots.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Probably truer words were never spoken.

    There are some fringe-element remnants of us who think of ourselves as AMERICANS and we have a different way of looking at things. But you are correct, americans can now look at a huge pay cut and a change in lifestyle. Thank the Obamabots.
    I think we should also think the bushbots,clintonbots,reaganbots etc . To pin this mess on one president or party is foolish and just political .

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,926
    Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    I think we should also think the bushbots,clintonbots,reaganbots etc . To pin this mess on one president or party is foolish and just political .
    Here we go with the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT thing. Again.

    I am on board with you guys politically and theologically.

    But it is kinda like milking a duck. The duck is rather unhappy, and I am becoming impatient.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Probably truer words were never spoken.

    There are some fringe-element remnants of us who think of ourselves as AMERICANS and we have a different way of looking at things. But you are correct, americans can now look at a huge pay cut and a change in lifestyle. Thank the Obamabots.
    Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    I think we should also think the bushbots,clintonbots,reaganbots etc . To pin this mess on one president or party is foolish and just political .
    While I agree the USA is in for a pay cut and lifestyle cut... I cannot blame it on POTUS'...

    We need to remember ALL appropriations bills (govt spending) have to originate in the House or Reps. So it is the 435 elected representatives who start the money ball rolling... and the Senators who affirm it.

    The press has led us to believe something that is not true... that the office of POTUS has the level of power to accomplish the expectations we put on it... and Congress is laughing all the way to the bank while we fuss over the President.

    I note in the 2010 election, lots of TeaParty folks were elected... and the endless spending in DC slowed down. Then in 2012 the old guard of the GOP was in control and we (folks who want LESS govt) lost ground.

    I really do not care if we call it the TeaParty, if we call it the GOP, if we call it Libertarians, we can even call it the party of the workers... What I want is to cut federal spending AT LEAST in half... then pay off the debt with the surplus.

    So how do we get there?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,744
    Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    Ok if obama does not care for america which country is he for . And if obama is not our president who is ? And is the united states at the top now i would say no . But what country ever went to the top and stayed there . If we want to compete for jobs with the rest of the world everybody get ready for a huge pay cut and a change in lifestyles .
    Simply stated he's for his own country and that could be a country that redefines the definition of country. His country is where ever he believes it is. And his country is centered around him with people who are fool enough to follow him without question..just as is happening for the past 4 years.

    He has redifined what we know as a President or the US. The difference is many of us still believe in our Presidency as he goes on his merry way acting as a dictator.

    The US is not to be on top anymore. To be on top means to be a healthy leader of the world providing not only safety for all those being bullied but also to provide the leading edges in humanity, engineering and all the other factors that have made this country great..and that especially centers around bring out the best in people.

    This country has gone to the top and stayed there because of our founding principals of life and our form of a self checking government balanced by the fact that the average person has a vote in how we operate.

    We should not be competing with other countries. We should be leading in the world, as we have for years, since we are the only body of earth on this earth that has created and stayed sted fast to the principals of "We the People" as the foremost importance of our land.

    Now it's become obama's statement of "Welcome to America. I own it".
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,766
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Simply stated he's for his own country and that could be a country that redefines the definition of country. His country is where ever he believes it is. And his country is centered around him with people who are fool enough to follow him without question..just as is happening for the past 4 years.

    He has redifined what we know as a President or the US. The difference is many of us still believe in our Presidency as he goes on his merry way acting as a dictator.

    The US is not to be on top anymore. To be on top means to be a healthy leader of the world providing not only safety for all those being bullied but also to provide the leading edges in humanity, engineering and all the other factors that have made this country great..and that especially centers around bring out the best in people.

    This country has gone to the top and stayed there because of our founding principals of life and our form of a self checking government balanced by the fact that the average person has a vote in how we operate.

    We should not be competing with other countries. We should be leading in the world, as we have for years, since we are the only body of earth on this earth that has created and stayed sted fast to the principals of "We the People" as the foremost importance of our land.

    Now it's become obama's statement of "Welcome to America. I own it".
    Pretty good analogy there Delta... I would suggest one thing:

    BHO wants to be worshipped... that is his goal. And BHO's country (what he is trying to make America into) is a 3rd world banana dictatorship.
    Now do we really want to allow that... or do we want to go back to the principles of the Constitution and rebuild this wonderful country to its former glory?
    Following BHO means being poor and destitute under a tyrant leader... Following the Constitution means rolling up one's sleeves and making a life for oneself... under a FREE system.

    So which one sounds like a better way?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,744
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Pretty good analogy there Delta... I would suggest one thing:

    BHO wants to be worshipped... that is his goal. And BHO's country (what he is trying to make America into) is a 3rd world banana dictatorship.
    Now do we really want to allow that... or do we want to go back to the principles of the Constitution and rebuild this wonderful country to its former glory?
    Following BHO means being poor and destitute under a tyrant leader... Following the Constitution means rolling up one's sleeves and making a life for oneself... under a FREE system.

    So which one sounds like a better way?
    ga
    You are scrubbing the deck of a sinking ship. I think I pointed out it's all about obama and his kingship. And having a choice between the Constitution or the dictatorship that obama is desiging and producing is alread a lost argument.

    obama is in charge. Not one democrat has ever challenged him on one thing..although I know some of you will come up with examples..but they are not real examples as they still do not keep the Office of the President in check.

    Our form of government is a check and counter check system. Since obama that system has been thrown aside for the pratical aspect. The commons sense, responsible part of our elected officials are now outnumber and can only attemp to stick their fingers in the dam. And sometimes they don't do such a good job.

    We already are in a dictatorship. If a person thinks not it's only because they are holding on to childess dreams or they have not been effected yet financially or in real life. But it's only a matter of time for them. Most will not and can not see the problem anyway. They will hold on to their childess dream even as they go over the waterfall along with many others.

    The problem is, we, a bunch of HVAC guys, a talking seriously about how to solve the problem of this country. And their is only one real problem and that is not obama himself, surprisingly enough. It's the attitude of the many that follow and vote for him. They have always been around except now they are in charge of this country. The children are now running the school.

    obama is just a stooge for them. If he decided to become a golf caddy his followers would find another obama during the next replacement election.

    Back to us. We are discussing how to fix the problem. With all problems the real problem has to be seen and understood first. Then action can be taken. This nation still does not see the real problem.

    So, because of no leadership in this country and that is by design, we are now talking about how to solve this countries problem. That's cause the leaders we elected to make those wise and important decisions for us are not. And they are not because they are benefitting from not making the wise and important decisions simply because by doing that they also become part of the total rulers of this nation and not the leaders.

    There in lies the big difference.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

  13. #13
    http://www.therepublic.com/view/stor...er-Job-CutsNow let us br

    And this one is for the folks in Arizona.
    Instead of going with the land swap and to provide much needed jobs for the area there will be layoffs instead.

    Now let us break this down to $$$$.

    On average a miner who is union can earn anywhere from 70-100K with overtime.

    But everyone will say,no big deal its only 3 small towns that will cease to exist in the name of the enviroment.

    Here is where the $$$$ come into play.

    A loss of 400 jobs is a loss of up to 28,000.000 million to the area,where it directly involves,schools small buisness and even more important families and their lives.

    But the gain to the area in the form $$$$ with 4,000 added jobs at 70K would mean a gain of 280,000,000 to the economy.

    Schools would be funded,small buisness can grow families can prosper.

    And that does not take into effect the mining orders for equipment CAT( unions) that could also prosper and bring growth.

    Now here is the kicker Rio Tinto is huge in the mining field and if we need copper for any reason well China comes to mind.


    Obama always looking out for the little guy.
    FEN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event