Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Post Likes

    long test probes for meters

    Does anyone know where i can get a set of long test probes for a multimeter? Id like to have some to make checking heat banks on air handlers a little easier. thanks in advance for any help

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Post Likes
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I have a set of these long Fluke probe tips that I use for things like testing Molex connectors.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.