Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dchappa21 View Post
    HS36 fits fine in the MB just won't fit with the clamp on it, I clip it to one of the rings on the out side.
    Thank you for confirming this. I think I'll be going for the TP3 for now though as I'm not totally hurting for space in the LC, yet anyway, and therefore I'll probably see more function out of the TP3. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    I lost my 18V impact. Is tape holder high enough so it doesn't hit the ground?
    I have two now, someone stole my whole kit but my impact was not In it, then my new kit came with one. It's amazing how the world works, your without and I have to many lol!

Quote Originally Posted by idutch View Post
    yea i put a veto strap on there it did not come with one but I like it better. I do have to lay it down or put it on the strap it is lighter though.
    i purchased my tp3 about 5 months ago, i love it for a basic trouble shooting bag. i can almost trouble shoot any basic issue with these hand tools. i also carry a 12v dewalt drill with the belt clip. in the pix of my tools layed out you cant see my klien wire strippers.
    the strap mentioned before looks good my fear is once i purchase that ill make the tp3 as heavy as my veto xl........ ill stay away from the strap.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

i realized you can see the wire strippers, i dont know how i didnt see that. another thing i left out of the pix is a handfull of wire nuts and valve caps and a few 5/16 1/4 and 3/8 self tapping screws dropped in the bottom of the bag.

Yea I went a little nuts with packing my tp3. I just wanted to make sure I could change condenser fan motors and compressors for my carry tools. For the most part I can trouble shoot 90% of HVAC units just with my 11n1 and field piece s56 meter. So if I wanted to pack light there's two tools, I could bring the Makita to pull panels quicker.

wish they make it a little bigger

I've had the same issue with the TP3. I've actually strapped my TP3 and MB bags together. With the TP3 an MB back strapped together, and a veto shoulder strap connected to the drings, the bag stands up when put down. Together they hold the perfect amount of tools. I've contacted Veto about some ideas and they got back to me. I'm going to be putting my input on what is need to make a great troubleshooting/Small repair bag....we shall see what happens

I'm ready to see the new backpack

I have been using the tech lc for about a month and love it. I am debating on buying one of the "diagnostic" bags.

in a service van down by the river...........
    Why not just use the tried and true Leather Electrican's pouch, if you dont want to carry the main bag? Once I determined what I need to have in my LC, I seldom have to go back to the truck for tools. I can acomplish what I came to do on first try in most cases without having to "make do" with whatever is on hand. And my bag is in no way overloaded.....
    Those little bags look unprofessional to me.
    It's All about Heat.............................to a degree

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph12345 View Post
    I'm ready to see the new backpack
    Is Veto even looking into a backpack! I do agree about the size of the MB3 and TP3, they just need to be a bit bigger. I us my Tech LC bag on bigger jobs only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blazey10 View Post
    Is Veto even looking into a backpack! I do agree about the size of the MB3 and TP3, they just need to be a bit bigger. I us my Tech LC bag on bigger jobs only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was told January for the back pack... At least that was what one of my supply houses was told by the veto rep.

I'm guessing it will get pushed back a couple more months like everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    I've had the same issue with the TP3. I've actually strapped my TP3 and MB bags together. With the TP3 an MB back strapped together, and a veto shoulder strap connected to the drings, the bag stands up when put down. Together they hold the perfect amount of tools. I've contacted Veto about some ideas and they got back to me. I'm going to be putting my input on what is need to make a great troubleshooting/Small repair bag....we shall see what happens

I would like to see pics of your bag strapped together and the tools you carry sounds interesting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast