+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Veto Pro Pac TP3

Post Likes

Veto Pro Pac TP3

Just wanted to share my veto tp3, been using it as a main bag. I use the field piece on the strap so I can fit more tools in there.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Post Likes
    I personally don't like mine. It's top heavy so it don't stay standing and every time it falls over every thing in it comes out major PIA. I prefer my LC.

Post Likes
    Thank you for sharing. I have my Veto Pro Pac Tech-LC on order so I qualify for the free MB or TP3 bag but I've been having a hard time deciding which to go for. I'd like to see more posts on peoples experiences with these bags. I feel like maybe the MB wouldn't quite be big enough for like an HS36. I can certainly see how the convenience with the TP3 where you toss in just what you'll need. I see you have a strap attached which I think I missed in the reviews I've read. That looks like a pretty sweet setup.

Post Likes
    yea i put a veto strap on there it did not come with one but I like it better. I do have to lay it down or put it on the strap it is lighter though.

Post Likes
    I like your alligators, got a pair in my NEW TECH LC

Post Likes
    Yea the knipex pump pliers/ channelocks are amazing. I use them as a hammer among all the other jobs you do with them and they still keep going. There skinny enough and open wide enough to help with drains on walk ins and over all a great tool.

Post Likes
    Haven't seen any 502 in a while.
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    I finally got a chance to see the Veto Tech-LC. Gotta say I am impressed. The only complaint I had is that I am not sure I can fit both my Makita 18v hammer drill and impact drill in there, without completely restricting it. I suppose I'll have to try at some point.

Post Likes
    if its a 18 V impact they hang nicely outside on one of the large D-rings

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    if its a 18 V impact they hang nicely outside on one of the large D-rings
    I didn't see that D ring, though to be fair I only spent a few minutes looking at it while I was picking up material for a job. I will look for those D-rings next time. Thanks!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe RBVBD View Post
    I didn't see that D ring, though to be fair I only spent a few minutes looking at it while I was picking up material for a job. I will look for those D-rings next time. Thanks!
    They also clip to the tape measure holder... At least one will.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunyan View Post
    Thank you for sharing. I have my Veto Pro Pac Tech-LC on order so I qualify for the free MB or TP3 bag but I've been having a hard time deciding which to go for. I'd like to see more posts on peoples experiences with these bags. I feel like maybe the MB wouldn't quite be big enough for like an HS36. I can certainly see how the convenience with the TP3 where you toss in just what you'll need. I see you have a strap attached which I think I missed in the reviews I've read. That looks like a pretty sweet setup.
    HS36 fits fine in the MB just won't fit with the clamp on it, I clip it to one of the rings on the out side.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dchappa21 View Post
    They also clip to the tape measure holder... At least one will.
    I lost my 18V impact. Is tape holder high enough so it doesn't hit the ground?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dchappa21 View Post
    HS36 fits fine in the MB just won't fit with the clamp on it, I clip it to one of the rings on the out side.
    Thank you for confirming this. I think I'll be going for the TP3 for now though as I'm not totally hurting for space in the LC, yet anyway, and therefore I'll probably see more function out of the TP3. Thanks again.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    I lost my 18V impact. Is tape holder high enough so it doesn't hit the ground?
    I have two now, someone stole my whole kit but my impact was not In it, then my new kit came with one. It's amazing how the world works, your without and I have to many lol!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by idutch View Post
    yea i put a veto strap on there it did not come with one but I like it better. I do have to lay it down or put it on the strap it is lighter though.
    i purchased my tp3 about 5 months ago, i love it for a basic trouble shooting bag. i can almost trouble shoot any basic issue with these hand tools. i also carry a 12v dewalt drill with the belt clip. in the pix of my tools layed out you cant see my klien wire strippers.
    the strap mentioned before looks good my fear is once i purchase that ill make the tp3 as heavy as my veto xl........ ill stay away from the strap.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Likes
    i realized you can see the wire strippers, i dont know how i didnt see that. another thing i left out of the pix is a handfull of wire nuts and valve caps and a few 5/16 1/4 and 3/8 self tapping screws dropped in the bottom of the bag.

Post Likes
    Yea I went a little nuts with packing my tp3. I just wanted to make sure I could change condenser fan motors and compressors for my carry tools. For the most part I can trouble shoot 90% of HVAC units just with my 11n1 and field piece s56 meter. So if I wanted to pack light there's two tools, I could bring the Makita to pull panels quicker.

Post Likes
    wish they make it a little bigger

Post Likes
    I've had the same issue with the TP3. I've actually strapped my TP3 and MB bags together. With the TP3 an MB back strapped together, and a veto shoulder strap connected to the drings, the bag stands up when put down. Together they hold the perfect amount of tools. I've contacted Veto about some ideas and they got back to me. I'm going to be putting my input on what is need to make a great troubleshooting/Small repair bag....we shall see what happens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in