Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Veto Pro Pac TP3

Just wanted to share my veto tp3, been using it as a main bag. I use the field piece on the strap so I can fit more tools in there.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

I personally don't like mine. It's top heavy so it don't stay standing and every time it falls over every thing in it comes out major PIA. I prefer my LC.

Thank you for sharing. I have my Veto Pro Pac Tech-LC on order so I qualify for the free MB or TP3 bag but I've been having a hard time deciding which to go for. I'd like to see more posts on peoples experiences with these bags. I feel like maybe the MB wouldn't quite be big enough for like an HS36. I can certainly see how the convenience with the TP3 where you toss in just what you'll need. I see you have a strap attached which I think I missed in the reviews I've read. That looks like a pretty sweet setup.

yea i put a veto strap on there it did not come with one but I like it better. I do have to lay it down or put it on the strap it is lighter though.

I like your alligators, got a pair in my NEW TECH LC

Yea the knipex pump pliers/ channelocks are amazing. I use them as a hammer among all the other jobs you do with them and they still keep going. There skinny enough and open wide enough to help with drains on walk ins and over all a great tool.

Haven't seen any 502 in a while.
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

I finally got a chance to see the Veto Tech-LC. Gotta say I am impressed. The only complaint I had is that I am not sure I can fit both my Makita 18v hammer drill and impact drill in there, without completely restricting it. I suppose I'll have to try at some point.

if its a 18 V impact they hang nicely outside on one of the large D-rings

Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    if its a 18 V impact they hang nicely outside on one of the large D-rings
    I didn't see that D ring, though to be fair I only spent a few minutes looking at it while I was picking up material for a job. I will look for those D-rings next time. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe RBVBD View Post
    I didn't see that D ring, though to be fair I only spent a few minutes looking at it while I was picking up material for a job. I will look for those D-rings next time. Thanks!
    They also clip to the tape measure holder... At least one will.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyan View Post
    Thank you for sharing. I have my Veto Pro Pac Tech-LC on order so I qualify for the free MB or TP3 bag but I've been having a hard time deciding which to go for. I'd like to see more posts on peoples experiences with these bags. I feel like maybe the MB wouldn't quite be big enough for like an HS36. I can certainly see how the convenience with the TP3 where you toss in just what you'll need. I see you have a strap attached which I think I missed in the reviews I've read. That looks like a pretty sweet setup.
    HS36 fits fine in the MB just won't fit with the clamp on it, I clip it to one of the rings on the out side.

Quote Originally Posted by Dchappa21 View Post
    They also clip to the tape measure holder... At least one will.
    I lost my 18V impact. Is tape holder high enough so it doesn't hit the ground?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast