+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas bonus

Post Likes

Christmas bonus

What kind of bonuses to people get. mine should be 200 bucks starting this year it's 50 bucks till you are there 3 years. What other perks do you get? Hopefully we can keep this civil without getting into some kind of buisness or especially a union debate.

Post Likes
    We get a weeks pay

Post Likes
    Last year we got a ham from a local butcher, and half a weeks pay

This year the money will probably be the same but each year they give us something a little different.
    The only true knowledge is the pursuit of knowledge

Post Likes
    A meat package, meats and cheeses and stuff. Last year they gave me food poisoning which was great!

Post Likes
    not getting a pick slip.... ok my boss looks at this site so anything I get is ok with me. I do not expect anything so if something comes its a bonus. I am just glad I get my 40+ a week. I hear so many guy say they the boss make so much cash why cant they give a bonus. year after year company to company all the same. I tell everyone if you what a bonus go open your own company and you can give your self a bonus anytime you what one. I talk to them the next year and they are saying the same thing. We should not be looking for a bonus. we should be looking at doing are job the best we can and make the company a profit and hope we have a job to come to next day,week,year. I would like to see half of the guy put the boss shoe on. Most guys out there come to work and cant wait to get off after there 8 and when asked to work over they ***** they have worked all day. and when off do not even think about HVAC. I bring up this site and they say when there off they are not going to look up or even come here to talk help or learn. We will see where they are at in 5-10 years and us who just cant get away from HVAC or this site. Good luck to all and have a happy new year.

Post Likes
    Last place I worked it gave $100 gift card one year, one week pay the next. Current company gave me $250. Can't complain

Post Likes
    My bonus is my customers don't call me on the holidays looking for something to get fixed.

Post Likes
    Nothing. Used to work at a shop that gave veteran employees 2 weeks pay. All employees got a christmas party, and a $25 Home Depot card
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Why is it that those who complain the most contribute the least?
    MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS. POVERTY CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

Post Likes
    Depends on how good a year we have, last year 100 year before 200

Post Likes
    zero.

I have a job, knock on wood.

Not on call, I got Thanksgiving night.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    A meat package, meats and cheeses and stuff. Last year they gave me food poisoning which was great!
    i got a 5# box of pistachios from a good customer once.....does that count????
    B[COLOR=a friend is one who knows us , but loves us anyway

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rojacman View Post
    i got a 5# box of pistachios from a good customer once.....does that count????
    I love pistachios

Post Likes
    While I'm grateful to have a job with an amazing company, they are equally grateful to be employing a tech of my caliber. With that I get a very good bonus. The last company I was with gave a grand. The previous was week and a half pay. I've never worked for an outfit that skipped out on a good bonus. I don't think I'd last long in a shop like that. I work hard to remain as profitable as can be so to be rewarded for that makes a man feel good.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    I got a certificate for a frozen Turkey. OOPs that was my 17 year safety award. Really tears a guy up.
    They went to certificates due to turkey bowling accidents at past cerimonies.
    Never argue with a crazy man.

Post Likes
    A check that cashes, a company car that I commute to work with AND they pay for the gas...can't ask for too much more than that...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Post Likes
    I got 105 hrs OT after Sandy...

Post Likes
    i give my favorite bartender 100 bucks every year. all the others get 25 or so. i only have subs, no employees in my mechanical biz, and my retaraunt is only open during the summer.

Post Likes
    3% of my yearly salary.

Post Likes
    We get to keep our job and enjoy Christmas off unpaid....unless your on call

the union doesn't provide for paid holidays and my hourly is up there so I ain't *****en....

My employers is great To work for so in a way that's A year round bonus

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeacman View Post
    We get to keep our job and enjoy Christmas off unpaid....unless your on call

the union doesn't provide for paid holidays and my hourly is up there so I ain't *****en....

My employers is great To work for so in a way that's A year round bonus
    You dont pay union dues I hope...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in