Hybrid View

York YCUJ Millenium Recip, Program FLA

I got thrown on a mess for a new customer, His microboard was wrecked by salt water. He sent it out for repair and it was lost.
    He purchased and installed a new one with no EPROM. That is where I came in, bought him a new EPROM, set up dip switches and checked safety set points.
    Here is the question, How is FLA programmed into Microboard? I tried program+various York codes, 5144, 6144, ect. No luck.
    Unit is ready to go, even started it briefly but quickly shut it down do to buzzing starter (rusty armature) which customer is repairing.

YCUJ660T8 46PA
    S/N RFEM6646AD

Two compressor 136 FLA each

It has been a while since I saw one of these beasts, but my failing memory seems to recall the CT's had dip-switches that were set to RLA.
    If I am wrong it's because I'm senile, fragile somewhat hostile and not quite as agile as I once was.
    Ain't "None" of us as smart as "All" of us..

That's what I thought, But it just has a single Ct with no dip switches, two wires to the pwr supply board?

Quote Originally Posted by Chillrtech View Post
    Here is the question, How is FLA programmed into Microboard? I tried program+various York codes, 5144, 6144, ect. No luck.
    Try "YORK" on your mobile.

I found the problem, there is no submenu on this panel. The FLA are set by a resistor on the power supply board J9 and J10, At least that's what York said.