Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UK member looking to buy testo 557 or 570

Hi im looking to buy either a testo 557 or 570. Any suggestions where i could find one online and good price who will post to the UK.

thanks

If you want a decent price why not go digi cool you getter a better price and a better tool. DigiCool.com

Quote Originally Posted by turkey View Post
    If you want a decent price why not go digi cool you getter a better price and a better tool. DigiCool.com
    Don't do it! Digi Cools have no whee near the features of Testo.

I think im set on the 557, the 570 set is quite abit more and then take into consideration the further costs of sotware and printer bring it into a totally different price league. Also how many times will i need to print out the results, no client has ever asked for them or would even be interested.

Anyway ive emailed TTT about posting to UK but no response as yet.

Isn't that going to be a hassle when it goes in for warranty work don't mean to be negitave but I dont know anybody that has the testo that hasn't sent it in for warranty work

You can buy them in the UK! Either climate center, SRW or FSW stock them. Think you can also buy direct too.

Got my 550 from FSW in Theale.

UK is too overpriced. Listed as 665 pounds at climate centre for 557 kit, online can buy 300 pounds plus postage from usa so around half the price.

Don't forget you will be charged import duty, vat and a handling charge by customs, looked into importing stuff too as tools are half the price from USA! Same as fuel and most other things...

Call Testo in Germany. They might have domestic discount policy for technicians who work around, Western, Northern, and Southern Europe.
    My son works for Bosch has such a policy in place.

to be honest I had forgotten about the VAT, custom duty etc! I have now found a seller in Germany and better price than here in the UK. I'm also buying a testo 410-1.

Got my 557, very happy so far and couple guys who have seen them are jealous

Quote Originally Posted by kadafi View Post
    Got my 557, very happy so far and couple guys who have seen them are jealous
    I have had the 550 for over two years with no issues yet.. They should work good for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

557 manifold

Quote Originally Posted by kadafi View Post
    to be honest I had forgotten about the VAT, custom duty etc! I have now found a seller in Germany and better price than here in the UK. I'm also buying a testo 410-1.
    Hi mate, Can you tell me where you got your 557 from? I'm in Ireland on holiday from New Zealand and would like to get some whilst im here

many thanks

Justin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast