Glass Master SG-220 Standard Duty Grooving Machine

I have a Glass Master sg-220 duct board machine for sale. Only used 5 times since new. The machine will cut up to 2 inch duct board. Comes with a set of 1 and 1.5 inch blades. Located in st. augustine, fl asking $5500 pm me with any questions
    Attached Images Attached Images     

$4000 obo!!!!!

Is your machine 120 or 240 volts? How long since it was last used? Could you verify the serial number for me, its has a bit of a glare in the photo. Email me the answers if you don't mind to Email Address Removed
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 01-22-2013 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Email Address Removed

Is the machine for sale still?

I would like to purchase your machine. my name is bob and can be reached @ 972-496-3092 thank you

glass master sg 220

please call me a 972-496-3092 if no nswer please leave a message . Bob

Ductboard machine for sale

I have an almost brand-new very nice ductboard machine for sale. It comes with every option they offered including the trailer, folding table, cover, stainless steel sides, Leveling legs and much more. It cuts R4, R6 and R8 ductboard without having to make any changes, everything is automatic. It literally has been used less than five times and that is reflected with the look and operation of the machine. Everything is in flawless shape. This is my first post and I do not know how to post pictures. Please feel free to call, text and/or email me and I can provide pictures and more details.
    Thank you,
    Jeremy
    317-760-1145
    Jerkaiser@yahoo.com

Hi!!

Do you still have the machine for sale??